Why so thirsty

Originally Posted by ricky409

Every time I come in here, I see its going to get harder and harder by the day.

I don't even...

This thread is really discouraging, fambs.

I am dopeness personified in my eyes, so confidence isn't what's getting me down..

Its the fact that my dopeness won't even get a chance to shine thru.

I'm scared how things will be 3 years from now...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you gon be good fam u the black yamba
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Ok im not gonna lie, my cousin aint the ugliest but she aint pretty also and theres this dude that stay commenting her pics, her 2 recent today and i couldnt do anything but laugh

359bndz.jpg

foktog.jpg
#TeamNoBackPockets....yea she wit it.
This was a thirst trap and they all fell for it. They dont look too bright tho.

"so fine look more good than clams" 
huh?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Females can be just as thirst as males. Yall probably not used to that though

I see thirsty @#$ dudes all over a couple of chicks on IG and I'm tempted to just comment be like "Some dudes are TOO thirsty.." 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This is the narcissistic "gluttony of self" era of human evolution. Man just created a new toy that fundamental changed the landscape of how he/she communicates, shares feelings and expresses himself to the world. It only makes sense that the youth of humanity uses it to attract mates, garner attention or try to find some value in ones self through the reception of his or her peers. The internet is a tool just like any other human invention. Some use it to play and some use it to work. All it does is place a microscope on the deep social and moral issues that we currently face as a species. The gender roles are being bastardized into this really sick cat and mouse game. Now woman are expressing and displaying their sexuality openly for the world to see and for men to come running as by nature they should but its now about humiliating men. The emergence of this social media boom is altering the course of femininity and sexual dominance.Females being the more aesthetically pleasing of the two sexes is now able to visually stimulate the sexual drive in men through pics without any of the true ramifications of what consequences would have taken place in the past such as courtship, rape, peer pressure etc. This therefore allows women to dominate the medium of the internet because their looks are what most men desire from them anyway. Look no further than the appreciation threads and numerous Tumblr pages filled with nothing but mostly female dominated pics even posted by other girls. Essentially everyday women are being worshipped at a level that has never been experienced in modern culture therefore creating a paradigm shift in the dominance of the female in gender roles. This is why women are genuinely not as friendly collectively as they were in the past and average girls expect and want to be models, actresses. They have no need to be kind or humble, they are worshipped like idols. Our music is even more so than ever geared towards the aspect of providing and taking care of a woman just because she looks good. It's a very interesting part of human evolution and practically a mine field for sexual awareness. The pendulum is swinging into an era of female dominance and the rule of feminine energy.
And I thought I hit the nail on the head in this thread…damn. 100% on point.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Sorry to go off topic but this needs to be pointed out

Spectacular23

You still using Windows XP????
2qu3fjt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

xp in 2012... come on, famb...

Spectacular23

2qu3fjt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know I know
frown.gif
I'm not too proud of that.
roll.gif
but i really haven't invested in new labtops or updates. If it ain't broken I ain't gonna fix it lmao.

Spectacular23

2qu3fjt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know I know
frown.gif
roll.gif
but i really haven't invested in new labtops or updates. If it ain't broken I ain't gonna fix it lmao.
I'm still using XP proudly my man... Might just skip straight to 8 though when it comes out. But I do like 7 though. Vista is pure trash.

Originally Posted by allreds

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know I know
frown.gif
roll.gif
I'm still using XP proudly my man... Might just skip straight to 8 though when it comes out. But I do like 7 though. Vista is pure trash.

My desktop still got XP, runs smoothly. Never bothered to upgrade after I installed new ram. 
Might upgrade when I build a new machine though. 

i hate when males say "gahhh" mean i keep seeing chicks post pics and grown men going "sweetheat gahh sweetheart u gon holla at me"

its all because of you lame dudes really. its been pointed out a few times in this thread already but all of you are the reason the game is the way it now is

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

its all because of you lame dudes really. its been pointed out a few times in this thread already but all of you are the reason the game is the way it now is

this new generation 
roll.gif

Spectacular23

2qu3fjt.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I know I know
frown.gif
roll.gif
Fool why are you apologizing. It is just an operating system. I haven't had a new laptop in 6/8 years and it still moves as if it is in the first year of usage. No shame here. 

Back
Top Bottom