Wii Or 360?

Im at my toy r us right now and im contemplating either getting a wii or xbox 360. they only have one of each and i have both in hand. I could only afford one.my concern is that i like action/adventure games which is why i should get a 360 right?

Help?

360 has better games and online features
im not sure what the wii has other than mario
laugh.gif
, but you can flip a wii and buy a 360 later...

360. i got both and while i love my wii, i only use it to play a few games. 360 + xbox live gets a lot more use. its not just games but movies, ect so..thatsmy choice

Wii has smash brotherss in FEB (with solid snake and sonic), zelda and mario galaxy.

360 has halo 3, 3 rings of death, and a poor excuse for customer service and warranty.

You have to be pretty smart to work at microsoft, however you have to be pretty dumb to buy their products.

360 is easily better. Games, online community, and an overall great experience.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Wii has smash brotherss in FEB (with solid snake and sonic), zelda and mario galaxy.

360 has halo 3, 3 rings of death, and a poor excuse for customer service and warranty.

You have to be pretty smart to work at microsoft, however you have to be pretty dumb to buy their products.
Smells like fanboy.... You'd do yourself a good justice to get both threadstarter.

so ive decided to go with the 360. I put both items to the side and the lady wanted the 360 so i bought it. To say the least she was pissed.

i thought of getting the wii up on eBay or craigslist but i had checked and your not making any profit cause everybody has one listed.

i also got cod4 so i should have a pretty good Christmas break

thank you for everyones opinion it's appreciated!!

Im at my toy r us right now and im contemplating either getting a wii or xbox 360. they only have one of each and i have both in hand. I could only afford one. my concern is that i like action/adventure games which is why i should get a 360 right?

so ive decided to go with the 360. I put both items to the side and the lady wanted the 360 so i bought it. To say the least she was pissed.

Toys r us uses tickets for big items.I couldn't see them letting you carry around both systems without purchasing them; they are kept behind in the backroom. lies

Originally Posted by philly035

Im at my toy r us right now and im contemplating either getting a wii or xbox 360. they only have one of each and i have both in hand. I could only afford one. my concern is that i like action/adventure games which is why i should get a 360 right?

Toys r us uses tickets for big items.I couldn't see them letting you carry around both systems without purchasing them; they are kept behind in the back room. lies
exposed
laugh.gif
but what was his motive?
nerd.gif

^ they typically only use tickets when there is a line of people at the door. If you read on slickdeals.net you'll see that some times they'll have afew in the back, ect and no tickets necessary. Especially around now, most people have given up on trying to track the wii down before xmas. Not saying thathis story isnt true, but just because tickets werent involved does not make it false

it wasnt a lie toy r us didnt do any tickets because they just got a shipment in this morning so associates didn't even know.

what i meant by i had both in hand was that they were behind the counter and dude put them to the side for me since nobody asked for them.

i hope that make you feel better by explaining this to you

they typically only use tickets when there is a line of people at the door. If you read on slickdeals.net you'll see that some times they'll have a few in the back, ect and no tickets necessary. Especially around now, most people have given up on trying to track the wii down before xmas. Not saying that his story isnt true, but just because tickets werent involved does not make it false

I worked at Toys r us way back then. I'm pretty sure they still use the ticket system, where you grab a ticket for what you want, they scan it, they go inthe back and bring the item out to you. You purchase it, and they hand you the system. This prevents shop lifting big merchandise.

All stores do this - target, walmart, kmart, etc. They'll take the system from behind the glass door, but they hold it for you behind the counter. Toys rUs generally keeps their expensive merchandise in the back.

Now, they MIGHT hold it for you behind the counter to get more stuff, but there isn't a chance they'd let you walk around with two big systems.

I think you're referring to when they have people lineup for systems, and they hand out tickets due to demand.

exposedimage but what was his motive?image

I'm guessing another stupid wii vs. 360 vs. ps3 debate. Welcome fanboys.

it wasnt a lie toy r us didnt do any tickets because they just got a shipment in this morning so associates didn't even know.

Yup. I'm guessing that lady was pretty mad since they only got a shipment for 1 xbox360.

ya I was referring to the line tickets, not the item tickets. They dont use those around here that much anymore, I didnt need one when I bought my 360. Theyhad the boxes out, so you just grab the box and then they grab you the actual system when you're ready to check out

Originally Posted by nnarum

360 is easily better. Games, online community, and an overall great experience.

Yup thats the truth no wonder its sold out nation wide... Hey wait a minute. Anyway its a great experience if you want to see the ring of death... Dudesfrom NT be complaining non stop about it and even have a thread on how to fix it and reached numerous pages... I say go with WII, because its newly developedand they only have a few games because it takes time to make awsome games right? Lets not forget Smash Bros Brawl is coming out and even if your not a fan ofit, This game will easily be the #1 fighting game in Nintendo history. Wii is so advance while ps3 and xbox360 still rely on controllers, step your game up.Buy it and if you don't like it then resell it for even more $$$ then you can buy a 360 if you want or a PS3. WORD!!

Back
Top Bottom