Will Apple ever get into the Video Game Industry? (EDIT.. Again?)

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

What do you guys think? I never thought microsoft would.
apple would fall from grace doing so...they're getting comfortable with pricing as if they're a monopoly now.

their video games would be over priced and hard to crack or hack...making them undesirable and creating a domino

effect with their other products.

Originally Posted by proper english

yea.. they failed 10+ years ago. google it.
o wow. you must be talkin bout this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Bandai_Pippin. dang i had no idea about this
laugh.gif

The people that are saying they did it 10 years ago and failed: that was before they became a big a success are they are now. It would be interesting to seewhat they would come up with to compete with Sony and Microsoft. I don't care for Nintendo.

As posted, they tried it before they got Steve Jobs.
Apple would be nothing without him, the ultimate hype man.

Steve Jobs >>>> Flava Flav

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by needsomejays

FlipnKraut wrote:

Google would probably create a game console before Apple would.

But Google is about software, not hardware.
yeah, so is microsoft........

Oh $#@%, never that about that...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

not to take away from the topic, but yeah, i love my 360, just wished they woulda taken more time on it
eyes.gif
..........never owned

an OG xbox though, anyone know how they were? like performance wise? like failure rate and all that

Originally Posted by Kakashi

their video games would be over priced and hard to crack or hack...making them undesirable and creating a domino

This is stupid. Iono about whether or not they would be over-priced, but since when would making video games hard to crack and hack "undesirable"?

never owned an OG xbox though, anyone know how they were? like performance wise? like failure rate and all that

None of the ones my friends owned crashed and burned. Ever. The 360 is one of the biggest disappointments ever in terms of reliability, imo.

Apple would be smart to get into the gaming business a year or so before Microsoft and Sony come out with their next consoles to try to get a comfortable leadin sales and development. If they do everything right, they have a chance to compete. Especially with all these hype machines walking around praising Applelike the company was founded by Jesus and run by Obama.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

This is stupid. Iono about whether or not they would be over-priced, but since when would making video games hard to crack and hack "undesirable"?
roll.gif
word how the hell is that a bad thing?

Originally Posted by 18key

never owned an OG xbox though, anyone know how they were? like performance wise? like failure rate and all that

None of the ones my friends owned crashed and burned. Ever. The 360 is one of the biggest disappointments ever in terms of reliability, imo.

Apple would be smart to get into the gaming business a year or so before Microsoft and Sony come out with their next consoles to try to get a comfortable lead in sales and development. If they do everything right, they have a chance to compete. Especially with all these hype machines walking around praising Apple like the company was founded by Jesus and run by Obama.
i completely agree, unfortunately
tired.gif
, they just HAD to havetheir console come out first
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom