Will Be A Freshman In College... Girlfriend Will Be A Junior In High School

Originally Posted by wismonty21

2. Neither of us will cheat.
3. We've been seeing each other since June.
4. I like her a lot, I know she does too.

Will this work?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good one man, you almost fooled me for a second.
like college girls wouldn't be>>>>>>your current gf
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

like this "relationship" wasn't just a summer fling
laugh.gif

like hs girls are faithful
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1. School is 1.5 hours away from her.

Will this work?
*stops reading*

The vast majority don't work out, at least when it comes to the chicks.
Why? 

her: blah, blah,...yeh I have a boyfriend

me: Oh cool, do I know him from around campus? 

her: no, he's back him/another school

me: 
devil.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
, that's cool. I'm sure I'll see you downtown when we're out. 

As a dude, you have a better shot of holding up your end of the bargain in college though. 

Both girlfriends that I had in college had boyfriends when I started seeing them. Most girls with long distance relationships have no shot in college. 

kill her.

jk, post pics of her then tell her you're going to stay faithfull blah blah blah you love her. Smash with the power of Zeus. Bust on her face, take picture blackmail.

smash college girls.

1 and a half hours ain't bad. but it depends on how mature y'all are. Cheating = Right circumstances and timing.

I know everyone is telling you to cut if off, but why? Why eliminate guaranteed P that's attainable on any weekend, and an opportunity for the college girls' jealous instinct to kick in and improve your chances of getting at them?

I think it's obvious that you shouldn't turn down any female of a high caliber, as your girlfriend isn't going to turn down the star athelete back in HS. Just keep the relationship going until you lock something in on campus.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I know everyone is telling you to cut if off, but why? Why eliminate guaranteed P that's attainable on any weekend, and an opportunity for the college girls' jealous instinct to kick in and improve your chances of getting at them?

I think it's obvious that you shouldn't turn down any female of a high caliber, as your girlfriend isn't going to turn down the star athelete back in HS. Just keep the relationship going until you lock something in on campus.

real talk

Originally Posted by Caerus

real talk
Because NT is against all long distance relationships. Dudes on here have trust issues and wild imaginations. One missed call and she's getting piped down by the random dude she met a gas station. 

When them drunk hot girls want you to do the drumline drum cadence on their face with your man handle. You don't want to have worry about being faithful to ol girl. Keep it real with her and yourself and dead that ASAP.

I refused to date a girl because I was moving onto campus. I swear the first week you will do nothing but get drunk with freshmen girls. That first week was the best time of my life when it came to women. I'm telling you, when you start college, it is x1,000,000 to get laid. But it will dry out pretty quickly, at least it did for me.

1. School is 1.5 hours away from her.

Will this work?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

mj-laughing.gif
Ruthless
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

June? Hardly enough time to build a strong foundation. 

There's always THAT guy who's trying to keep up a long distance relationship in college freshman year.. That's usually the guy who misses out on the parties or meeting new people because you're going home to visit her or talking on the phone, etc. 
This

but that too. 

Because unless OP is going to a straight commuter school w/o a semblance of on-campus life he should be getting it in on campus and enjoying how much better college is compared to hs.

Also having that crutch of P in the bag back home will make OP less likely to get his hunting on in college and/or give up easier

Back
Top Bottom