Will Be A Freshman In College... Girlfriend Will Be A Junior In High School

Sounds like a summer fling to me. You must really like her. Anyway, if the roles were reversed she would keep you around until she (eventually) found somebody on campus. I suggest you do the same. Basically, don't leave one job until you have another one lined up. Until then, enjoy that guaranteed P every weekend.

Im about to be a freshman and not to say it will fail, but its gonna be tough. Especially with the distance and it only being 2 months.

just do you and string her along
pimp.gif

never let her visit.. u visit her

had a similar situation, only 2 months was a year and a half and SHE cheated.

take my advice, kill it now. i thought about doing it before we split our separate ways and i wish i had. you can still be friends, hell you can probably but ____ buddies, just take the potential to get hurt out of it.

Sounds silly. Being single and a freshmen in College is the best possible thing you could be.

End it, end it nicely.. so every time you go home you can hulk smash..

Be single and enjoy the college experience
Buttttttt, OP if you really feel you like this girl, and believe it can work out, then why not? We can all assume it won't work because those usually don't, but OP the decision is yours, and if you feel yall can make it work then do ettt

Originally Posted by wismonty21

2. Neither of us will cheat.

that's his girl, that's his world
laugh.gif

op sounds like a great guy though,  he'll probably make that drive to see his babygirl every weekend faithfully while everyone else on campus is partying away each weekend.

only for things to be different when she goes to college and gets introduced to college life her first weekend.

I started dating my girl when she was a senior in high school and i was a sophomore.

3 years later we're still dating, havent taken any breaks, no infidelity or major problems, and now shes a junior in college and I'm working at home. (4 hr distance).

If you think it's worth it and it makes you happy, go for it. 

IDK about y'all but a HS girl to me would be less inclined to cheat. She's in the same environment as she was in last year.

Been there done that.

Guaranteed you will meet a better chick(s) within the first week.

"Only thing better than good ***** is new *****. Only thing better than new ***** is two *****."

Back
Top Bottom