will jordan ever show off his collection?

will we ever see jordan's collection? can you image seeing colors that never been seen before team jordans that never made it. it would be pretty cool tosee this happen

i don't think he has a reason to because he has every jordan ever made
plus it won't be that exciting i rather see a average person's collection because it's
nice to here the stories of how they obtained them

Originally Posted by BNasty615

i don't think he has a reason to because he has every jordan ever made
plus it won't be that exciting i rather see a average person's collection because it's
nice to here the stories of how they obtained them
he probably has his own customs tho... like i know he got some dope IVs back in the day

Michael Jordan is not as into to sneakers as much as some people on here would like to think. To him their just shoes, with very little value out side ofnostalgia.

I doubt he ever would, I bet he doesn't even wear retros or anything, Im sure after all the time he spent wearing them in the league, he wears other shoesnow. I bet he has alot of heat though, I wouldn't mind seeing tinker's collection though.

Probably not. There is no reason to.

For the people saying, why isn't he more down to earth, etc? Well think about it. If you're famous, people are constantly in your face! Cameras, madquestions, one slip up you get ripped by the media, etc. That would bug the +@%@ out of me too!

We will probably never see it ever while he is alive. Would be nice tho, like u said we would see stuff that never ever came out or were ever seen by theconsumer's eyes.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Michael Jordan is not as into to sneakers as much as some people on here would like to think. To him their just shoes, with very little value out side of nostalgia.

Exactly. I doubt he has half the collection you guys even think he has. probably consisits of a lot of golf shoes and loafers.

this is a stupid question?
mad.gif

he has nothing to prove.

Back
Top Bottom