Will Lebron and Kobe ever meet in Finals ?

Well to be fair lebron never had talent around him until this year. And kobe on the other hand has had deep teams in his championship days and even better talent than jordans bulls. But to answer the question i think kobe has 1-2 years left in him to win a championship and thats it. But i defintely think its a possible matchup and would be entertaining. And i cant believe kobe only shot 1 free throw againt dallas

Hate both teams and both players but would definitely like to see them go at it for the chip. I thought the best chance was this year but we all know what happened.

i wouldn't be suprised at all if the lakers find themselves back in the finals again next season and make a few more decent runs over the next 2-3 seasons.

honestly i wasn't completely shocked they didn't make it back to the finals this year. no team has gone to 4 consecutive nba finals since the celtics and lakers did it in the 1980's and there's a reason for that.

the Lakers have played more games then any team since the 2007-08 season, they played into mid june in 2008, 2009, and 2010, not to mention kobe and pau played in the olympics in 2008 as well. that team was worn out and tired.

also they peaked at the wrong time. they got hot in mid febuary to the end of march where they only lost 1 game during that span but cooled off going into the playoffs. i wish they woulda got hot in the begining of april instead.

when the lockout ends, make a few roster tweaks, mainly at the point guard position and the lakers can make a few more runs.

Back
Top Bottom