Air Jordan IVs > Lebron IVs
Air Jordan Vs > Lebron Vs
Air Jordan VIs > Lebron VIs
Air Jordan VIIs > Lebron VIIs
Air Jordan VIIIs > Lebron VIIIs
Air Jordan IXs < Lebron IXs
Air Jordan Xs > Lebron Xs

Yeah, I said it.

Wait a minute..........You would rather have a pair of Jordan II's than a pair of Lebron II's?
If you gave me a choice between an original pair of wearable brand new Air Jordan IIs and an original pair of wearable brand new LeBron IIs regardless of re-sale price, the choice would be TOO easy.

>

DatgenuineItalianleather.

pimp.gif

Air Jordan Is > Lebron Is

Air Jordan IIs > Lebron IIs

Air Jordan IIIs > Lebron IIIs

Yeah, I said it.

The VII & VIIIs are the only Lebrons up there with any Jordan model

Woah Dere..

I only used the Roman numerals cuz JT did, and if you read correctly I said "up there" as in they're the only ones in Lebron line that dope enough to compete with Jordan. The Lebron 9s are just too damn clunky and the 10s would prolly be better if the Chicago, and other Team colors werent released.

The 8s are beautiful, and those unreleased Miami Dolphin 7 lows are immaculate.

The 9s are cool, but it's going to take more great designs & more championships for Bron to significantly close the gap.

Last edited:
Air Jordan Is > Lebron Is
Air Jordan IIs > Lebron IIs
Air Jordan IIIs > Lebron IIIs

Yeah, I said it.
Wait a minute..........You would rather have a pair of Jordan II's than a pair of Lebron II's?
Who wouldnt?

Bron's II's are trash
who told u that lie? those were probably one of da best performance kicks, let alone best lebrons in da entire line up

jordans were on da brink of being washed up by da time homie retired in 1994...i remember coppin I,II,III's for 20 bucks each.

barkleys were da new kid in town.

i say if jordans dont start going up market by da next generation they gonna lose da youngins coming up now.
Were GS sizes out then?

As stated, Lebron is the MOST WATCHED BASKETBALL PLAYER right now. If he keeps on winning, the Lebron Brand will go on to be either as big as the Jordan Brand or bigger.
men sizes, da whole retrocentric mindset didn't fly in da early 90's

especially when you had dope sneakers like da barkleys making cats drool and da latest and greatest.

Lebron VIIs are a contender

but I want to know if the Heat pull off a 3peat, will their logo surpass the CHI BULLS logo in popularity?

I don't think so.. JB is the reason most of us are even sneakerheads. Wether you don't like them anymore or whatever.. JB is the pioneer. Yes, I know Adidas and other brands had a run with the shelltoes and what not, but not to the caliber that JB HAS (past and present). Look at the impact JB has made.. Here we are anxiously awaiting for shoes that originally came out in 1985 (the 1's that are coming out early next year). That's 27 years.

i love how these fruits are saying that jordans arent for basketball? why's that? and how did MJ play in them?? guess they were differnet back then right? NO. if mj could be the Greatest player ever and play in them, they would be just fine for todays game, nothing has changed.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
SMDH @ ya'LL
Not anymore they aren't. Technology advances, things change. Retros today aren't really fit for playing basketball in, that's fact.
Broscience show me proof.

Back when Jordan was playing the technology on his shoes were ground-breaking/up-to-date. Now, basketball shoes are more advanced than that. You can still ball in Jordans but I'm sure Lebrons/KD/Kobe/etc. are better.

Weren't south beaches a limited release? I think it was the hype of the limitation rather than the actual shoe..

I wouldn't call them a GR or anything, but they weren't ridiculously limited. I'm pretty sure that the majority of Footaction stores received pairs. What's funny is the hype for those didn't take place for these until months after the release. They sold out in stores, but the resale price was only around $250-300 for a while. The hype for these built organically and it wasn't until months later.

Never, JB is a classic shoe company. those shoes carry history it's like a walking memorial to rock Jordans

no. majority of lebron shoes cater to men sizes as oppose to jordan were every style comes out in kids men baby..

I'm not sure what you mean by this. All of the GR Lebrons and even many of the limited release colorways come in full family sizes, and they have for years. There are just as many Jordans that don't come in kids as there are Lebrons. They even make certain Lebron colorways that only come in kids sizes.

Last edited:
half the lbj 7s dude up top posted didn't even release

based off released colors aj 7 got it by a hare (corny joke intended)

Last edited:
why does the current generation have this inferiority complex with respect to jordan?

I swear, for the past 15 years, everyone is constantly trying to find something new that is the next jordan. whether it's the way he plays, winning championships, shoes he wears, endorsements he does, his shaved head etc.

let it go.

I was lucky to play basketball in OG jordan VII-XVI. When I was in 4th grade all the all the way to my senior year of highschool I played BBall in the jordan sig. So when I compare "basketball shoes" to each other the way they perform on the court plays a big part to me. Since I play ball in my shoes the Jordan I-XI are a no factor to me now-a-days. I like they way they look and history behind them but playing b-ball in them sucks compared to what has came out since then. To be honest the O.G Jordan XI when it first came out performance wise was one of the worst jordans I ever owned. It looked great but I was slipping and sliding all over the court and my foot overheated in them. So when I think of the jordan sig line to the kobe and lebron line, I compare them to the great on court performance of the jordan xiii and xiv. The jordan IX,XI,XV,XVI,XX, XXII,XXIII are very poor when it comes to playing B-BALL. So far In the kobe line the III and VII are the only ones I dont like to play in. So far in the lebron Line I hate to play in the IV,V,VII

Cliff notes:

I hate playing basketball in the Jordan IX,XI,XV,XVI,XX,XXIII. and think perfomance wise the jordan XV, XVI,XI are the worst basketball shoes I ever played a full season in. Jordan XIII and XIV are my favorite to play in

Kobe line perfomance wise I hate playing in the 3&7 Love the 1,2,4,5,6 The 4 and 5 are my favorite

Lebron line performace wise I hate playing in the 4,5,7 and love the 1,2,3

So if you really play basketball in your basketball shoes you might have a diffrent view on wise shoe line is better. However if you only compare shoes by the way they look with jeans and hype than the jordan line will always win hands down. If we add performance to the subject the Jordan line is completly over hyped minus the XIII and XIV I would never play serious basketball in a pair of jordans.

Its sucks to have a conversation on the popularity of a basketball and the way that shoe feels when you play basketball in them isnt a big factor.

How ironic it is it that the Jordan XI and Foamposite one are the greatest bball shoes of all time, but are a terrible on the court.

Back
Top Bottom