Originally Posted by "RoOk"  

Wait eating the P doesnt help?

But forreal on that Jamican oil?
who in the hell told you this? 
roll.gif
This is one if the urban myths that is real

Originally Posted by "Superb"  

Originally Posted by "sole  

Anyone end up using that Jamican Castor Oil yet?

Always . I been using it. It made my hair thicker.. Jamican oil got so many uses. I put it in my lotion. Look it up. You can use it so for many diffrent things. Its a commo0n home remedey
This. My mom always has a bottle of deck for things, it helps with dry skin, acne, and hair growth/health.
 Im unsure bro but if its brown it should be the real deal..You should know right away when you use it because you should start seeing a difference and the real stuff will kind of itch.

But you should get the real deal that is 100% sure.  here is where i got mines from

http://amzn.to/1a30udV
This is the one. IDK about Superb, but after a few days of consistent use, the itching will stop. I just started using it daily a few days ago cause I noticed my line was starting to thin, but I've used it before for many other things. Like he said its a one stop shop home remedy.

Last edited:
Good looks on that Sunny Isle. Ive been growing my hair out after years of rocking the Kobe and i have a small struggle patch in the middle. Looks like I may have found my answer. :nthat:

Im afraid if I use JBCO ill end up looking like the pic Kspar posted. I do wanna try to thicken up the mustache a bit though im torn...

BroGods the JBCO isn't suppose to be slathered all over your face and if you can't grow facial hair it's not gonna give you a full beard. JBCO is meant to be place on areas where you have hair but it's just thinner than other areas due to DHT ie. thinning hairline, thinning crown, parts of your beard where there is hair but not as thick as other areas.

You don't need much either because it's super thick so less is more of if you use other oils you can mix them a little to stretch out the JBCO.

is this a jmco appreciation thread in disguise?

I might cop some though seeing as it's good for hair, growing my hair out and just want it to be healthy, i'm looking extra bummy though.

kBAHUxW.jpg

The fro ain't for everyone lol, cut that

No diss just the #Truth

Last edited:
Wish I can grow a full stache. Got the damn split in the middle. :smh: wish I can find an answer to that

BroGods the JBCO isn't suppose to be slathered all over your face and if you can't grow facial hair it's not gonna give you a full beard. JBCO is meant to be place on areas where you have hair but it's just thinner than other areas due to DHT ie. thinning hairline, thinning crown, parts of your beard where there is hair but not as thick as other areas.

You don't need much either because it's super thick so less is more of if you use other oils you can mix them a little to stretch out the JBCO.
What other oils do u mix it with? @

im guessing its only for black people :lol:

i can grow a full beard no problem but i need it thicker. still looks good but id like a thick full beard

I Saw a beard forum full of white guys and there was a thread on it , but mainly you`ll see Black chicks who do the natural hair thing use it for their edges that have thinned.

When do you put it in? Probably a bit of a silly question, just wanna get it right. Do you put it in right out the shower every day? Do you wash your hair every day?

Back
Top Bottom