WINDOWS 10

Using WIN10 now and I like it.
My PC moves significantly faster and all my app that I know of work (Abode Photoshop, etc)

But MS sneaky af. They recording every breath you take, unless you disable it.
NO LIE!!!

ONce you install and try to use it will let you know it setting up.
You will get a blue screen saying "Get going Fast" or something.
Read that ****! MS gonna sync every one of your fap sessions on they servers,
and know you like bbw so they can send you tailored ads.

There should be a "customize" button at the bottom you press that will
actually let you disable it. Its like six different ways they wanna monitor
you chokin charlie. Read each and understand what privileges you wanna allow.

Other than that, im diggin this.

Be safe bros

i did notice that screen but didnt tweak any settings, i was in a hurry so i just accepted everything, do you know where to adjust those settings once win10 has been installed?

did i just agree to be in a HumancentiPad?

data collecting on level 1000000000000...

Data syncing by default

Cortana is a sexy spy in the machine

Whatever happens, Microsoft knows what you’re doing…

Advertisers will know exactly who you are

Your encryption key is backed up to OneDrive

Microsoft can disclose your data when it feels like it

http://thenextweb.com/microsoft/2015/07/29/wind-nos/

http://www.techworm.net/2015/07/by-...you-are-allowing-microsoft-to-spy-on-you.html
Hope you're not using an Android or iPhone. Those things have a microphone and go with you EVERYWHERE.

On a side note though, Cortana is pretty nice. The ability to search for files without touching anything is a great feature. I've been using it on my phone when driving and it's very convenient.

Using WIN10 now and I like it.
My PC moves significantly faster and all my app that I know of work (Abode Photoshop, etc)

But MS sneaky af. They recording every breath you take, unless you disable it.

data collecting on level 1000000000000...

NO LIE!!!

Read that ****! MS gonna sync every one of your fap sessions on they servers,
and know you like bbw so they can send you tailored ads.

0m234lL.png

ayylmao

Should I have gotten an e-mail with a download link? Only e-mail I received was on July 21st confirming my reservation.

Last edited:
Should I have gotten an e-mail with a download link? Only e-mail I received was on July 21st confirming my reservation.

You should have a little windows icon on your task bar. If you click on it, it should say it's available or not. I updated my Windows 7 laptop last night when I saw it was available.

There's also an .exe on Microsoft's website that will initiate the install if you didn't get it yet. I did my Windows 8 laptop the first day that way.

You should have a little windows icon on your task bar. If you click on it, it should say it's available or not. I updated my Windows 7 laptop last night when I saw it was available.

There's also an .exe on Microsoft's website that will initiate the install if you didn't get it yet. I did my Windows 8 laptop the first day that way.

Yea, that's the icon I clicked, but it gave me the same prompt to make a reservation (w/out actually being able to reserver anymore). Weird. I'll have to try the .exe later today.

Last edited:
When you go to update windows, it may just have you upgrade to 10 instead. I think they're giving Windows 8 users priority first so they don't overload the servers.
so .... um they skipped Windows 9?
Yes. There's no real reason. Some say it's so they wouldn't appear behind Apple OSX. Some say it's such a complete overhaul, they just skipped 9. When you look at the history of Windows names, there's no real reason to their madness. I mean, even with the Xbox, we went from Xbox, to Xbox360, not to Xbox One? It's the third Xbox...

that windows 10 story is :rofl:

will upgrade in a month or two, I'll let all the bugs and kinks get worked out beforehand.

I still haven't even upgraded to yosemite yet since most users still having problems with it on the apple discussion boards. :x

Last edited:
Windows 10 is using your own bandwidth to deliver updates to others

Microsoft has introduced what it calls Windows Update Delivery Optimization, which works similar to a torrent, hosting the install files on local PCs and then propagating them to other PCs on either your local network or the internet.

The problem comes in the fact that Microsoft has enabled this option by default and that no notice is provided to customers that Windows is, in the background, using some of their bandwidth and their data for updating other users' Windows. Several web sites have already called Microsoft out for this and what they - and other consumers - find to be misallocation of their network without permission.

If you head over to the 'Updates and Security' tab in the setting page, under 'Advanced Options' you can choose how updates are delivered, which will lead you to the above page. From there, you can disable the option - in case you have a data cap - and can also alternate between allowing the PC to propagate updates to networks on the local network only or also those on the internet. The former might prove particularly useful for those households with slower internet connections as the update only needs to be downloaded on one machine and can, then, be passed on to other devices in the family without requiring too much internet bandwidth.

Apparently I missed the deadline for the free upgrade. Funny thing is that the little icon popped up on my toolbar around a week and half ago and I didn't click on it.

My update doesn't work either, think Acer is delaying my upgrade though. ******* icon on the toolbar is a damn tease.

Y'all know that you can just go to the Microsoft site and download the update right? You don't have to wait for that icon to be ready.

Apparently I missed the deadline for the free upgrade. Funny thing is that the little icon popped up on my toolbar around a week and half ago and I didn't click on it.
No you didn't. You have until next year to upgrade. They're not rolling out to everyone all at once because that would crash their servers. It's 2.5GB, so multiply that times 1 billion computers and you can understand why.

Got an e-mail shortly after I posted in here, just advising me that my link is on the way.

Back
Top Bottom