Winslow jr traded to the Bucs

eek.gif
damn thats a good move for them. wish buffalo woulda made a run for himtho

eek.gif

Jermaine Gresham is probably kicking himself right now.

He coulda came out and *possibly* gone #5 to the Browns.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'm pissed. I wanted Winslow bad. He won't be happy there.

It's better than being on the Browns...

This is a good move for TB....they found a way to re-invent Antonio Bryant, and the addition of Winslow will only help their passing game. I don't see howWinslow can't put up big numbers in Tampa...especially if Jeff Garcia (underrated IMO) is still the QB.

[h2]Winslow traded to Bucs for draft picks[/h2]
ESPN.com news services

The Cleveland Browns have traded tight end Kellen Winslow to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for undisclosed draft picks.

"We appreciate his passion for the game and wish him success in Tampa Bay," Browns general manager George Kokinis said in announcing the move."The draft picks we have obtained through this deal will give us greater flexibility as we look to infuse more talent and create competition and depth onthis football team."

so are the browns rebuilding again? seriously they have to be one of the worst franchises in pro sports. im not sayin i was even a fan of them but this wonthelp any. wasnt he one of the only good players we had? i mean sean rogers wants out too. i know we cant beat the lions record for last year but maybecleveland wants to at least tie it.

browns=jokes

DoubleJs07 wrote especially if Jeff Garcia (underrated IMO) is still the QB.

na luke mccown is going to be the starter they are letting garica go. its a good move to give him some weapons. a young qb's best friend is a good te

i'm watching the AFC North fall apart right before my eyes. If you can't beat us....just leave haha.

-Ravens already lost Bart Scott and Ray Lewis is gonna be gone soon
-Bengals already lost TJ Houshmanzada
-Browns lost Kellen Winslow

next season looks like 6 guaranteed victories already for the Steelers. couple that with the fact that we have the 2nd (or something around that) easiestschedule in the league and the playoffs are pretty much a given.

Originally Posted by Digger85

na luke mccown is going to be the starter they are letting garica go. its a good move to give him some weapons. a young qb's best friend is a good te

McCown isn't young. This will be his 6th season. He's a bum. I hope Winslow catches zero TDs.

McCown isn't young. This will be his 6th season. He's a bum. I hope Winslow catches zero TDs.

yeah i kno but in qb terms hes still young and hasnt started a lot.

laugh.gif

ESPN is saying it's Winslow for a 2nd and 3rd round pick. As a Browns fan, I like this trade.

Back
Top Bottom