Wiping the butt vol. do you stand or sit?

all that training.
vqVTg6N.gif

Y'all ever had a long poop go halfway out ya booty, then you put them muscles to work and suck that **** right back in to see what it feel like on some prairie dog ****. Then push it half out again, suck it back in. It's good exercise for ya PC muscles too for all y'all fast 1 minute boys out there. Push it out and Pull it in about 5 times.

Them daily excercises will Have you bustin nuts in no less than 20 minutes of rough stroking with ya lady word is bond. I wouldn't steer you wrong

image.jpg

this dude FlyNY doing kegels with a dookie hangin' out his backside.

way to rep for NY bruh. :smh:

Y'all ever had a long poop go halfway out ya booty, then you put them muscles to work and suck that **** right back in to see what it feel like on some prairie dog ****. Then push it half out again, suck it back in. It's good exercise for ya PC muscles too for all y'all fast 1 minute boys out there. Push it out and Pull it in about 5 times.

Them daily excercises will Have you bustin nuts in no less than 20 minutes of rough stroking with ya lady word is bond. I wouldn't steer you wrong
View media item 1365352

I get *** naked when I take a #2 at the crib. Cuz sometimes I got them sticky joints that's been in me all day and I gotta use twice as much tissue. Having a kid has converted me to baby wipes tho. Way easier and won't cut your ***. Anybody ever been about that hemmorhoid life? Ah man preparation h was my best friend a couple years back for about a week.

I get *** naked when I take a #2 at the crib. Cuz sometimes I got them sticky joints that's been in me all day and I gotta use twice as much tissue. Having a kid has converted me to baby wipes tho. Way easier and won't cut your ***. Anybody ever been about that hemmorhoid life? Ah man preparation h was my best friend a couple years back for about a week.
View media item 1263522 #TeamPoopNaked

That's what you get for using 0.5 ply toilet paper.

squatting.jpg

I'm dropping a load one day at the office and dude from India comes in and goes to the stall next to me. I'm not really paying him much mind as I was deep into a game of spades on my phone. I happen to look down tho and I notice he slid his New Balances off. First thought was aight maybe fam just changing his clothes, but next thing u kno his feet/legs disappear. Now I'm really confused, in my mind I'm like I kno fam ain't playing peek a boo hovering over the stall checking me out :smh: .. I look up and don't see him peeking but I hear bowel movements splashing into the toilet so I'm really confused. After I get my wipe on, I'm washing my hands still in confusion because I still don't see his feet/legs in the mirror reflection, then all of a sudden a black sock appears, then another. Now I'm tripping, dried my hands, hit the Purell one good time, and got outta there.

It was on my mind all day so I'm like **** it imma ask ol boy what that was about. Come to find out, fam takes his dumps in the "natural squatting" position, meaning feet all on the toilet seat like the pic above :wow:, he said this was a common thing in India :rofl: :rofl: (I need confirmation from one of our Indian NTers). Mind blowing bathroom experience bros :lol:

Last edited:
squatting.jpg

I'm dropping a load one day at the office and dude from India comes in and goes to the stall next to me. I'm not really paying him much mind as I was deep into a game of spades on my phone. I happen to look down tho and I notice he slid his New Balances off. First thought was aight maybe fam just changing his clothes, but next thing u kno his feet/legs disappear. Now I'm really confused, in my mind I'm like I kno fam ain't playing peek a boo hovering over the stall checking me out
mean.gif
.. I look up and don't see him peeking but I hear bowel movements splashing into the toilet so I'm really confused. After I get my wipe on, I'm washing my hands still in confusion because I still don't see his feet/legs in the mirror reflection, then all of a sudden a black sock appears, then another. Now I'm tripping, dried my hands, hit the Purell on good time, and got outta there.

It was on my mind all day so I'm like **** it imma ask ol boy what that was about. Come to find out, fam takes his dumps in the "natural squatting" position, meaning feet all on the toilet seat like the pic above
eek.gif
, he said this was a common thing in India
roll.gif
roll.gif
(I need confirmation from one of our Indian NTers). Mind blowing bathroom experience bros
laugh.gif
check the earlier posts...i posted a video that explains all this...

he is doing it right doe

squatting.jpg

I'm dropping a load one day at the office and dude from India comes in and goes to the stall next to me. I'm not really paying him much mind as I was deep into a game of spades on my phone. I happen to look down tho and I notice he slid his New Balances off. First thought was aight maybe fam just changing his clothes, but next thing u kno his feet/legs disappear. Now I'm really confused, in my mind I'm like I kno fam ain't playing peek a boo hovering over the stall checking me out
mean.gif
.. I look up and don't see him peeking but I hear bowel movements splashing into the toilet so I'm really confused. After I get my wipe on, I'm washing my hands still in confusion because I still don't see his feet/legs in the mirror reflection, then all of a sudden a black sock appears, then another. Now I'm tripping, dried my hands, hit the Purell on good time, and got outta there.

It was on my mind all day so I'm like **** it imma ask ol boy what that was about. Come to find out, fam takes his dumps in the "natural squatting" position, meaning feet all on the toilet seat like the pic above
eek.gif
, he said this was a common thing in India
roll.gif
roll.gif
(I need confirmation from one of our Indian NTers). Mind blowing bathroom experience bros
laugh.gif
Im bout to try this. Will report back with findings.

Back
Top Bottom