With Lebron being demoted to Prince...who's ready to take that crown as the top dog for the future?

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

so if kobe is the best because of the recent rings, does that mean that

paul peirce was the best in 2008?

tim duncan was the best in 2007?

and dwayne wade was the best in 2006?

can somebody answer this question for me?

preferbly a laker fan
ur assuming that everyone thinks hes the best solely because of his recent rings
eyes.gif
, there are other things that add into the equation....

and yes i do think hes the best in the league

i still remember all of yall where saying this year kobe was gonna lose to lebron in the finals and pass the torch but it seems kobe is gonna have it for a while

i still remember all of yall where saying this year kobe was gonna lose to lebron in the finals and pass the torch but it seems kobe is gonna have it for a while

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by nyk buc

who cares if he's the king or prince.

next season, he'll win another MVP. the question is will he win a ring?

he'll win the next 5 MVPs for sure. just gift wrap it to him.
You really think so? We'll have to see when the season starts.
His Assist will go to double digits, and his ppg will drop like 3-8pts, but still 20+ppg 6+rpg 10+apg from a small forward would be
eek.gif

His Assist will go to double digits, and his ppg will drop like 3-8pts, but still 20+ppg 6+rpg 10+apg from a small forward would be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Yo they go one-on-one in the finals? Why aint no one tell me!?

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

Yo they go one-on-one in the finals? Why aint no one tell me!?

Did this fool say the only argument Kobe stans have is a better skill set and rings? Ummm DUH those are pretty good stances to have to determine a better player. I think Bron is the best(this past season) but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Did this fool say the only argument Kobe stans have is a better skill set and rings? Ummm DUH those are pretty good stances to have to determine a better player. I think Bron is the best(this past season) but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Did this fool say the only argument Kobe stans have is a better skill set and rings? Ummm DUH those are pretty good stances to have to determine a better player. I think Bron is the best but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.
So I suppose you believe Robert Horry is better than Charles Barkley?

Did this fool say the only argument Kobe stans have is a better skill set and rings? Ummm DUH those are pretty good stances to have to determine a better player. I think Bron is the best but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

You can't read to well I see. A better skill set AND rings. In a nut shell what you are saying is "Yea person A is better at the craft and he achieves the objective more than person B ever has....but person B is better" That's the most ******ed logic ever.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

You can't read to well I see. A better skill set AND rings. In a nut shell what you are saying is "Yea person A is better at the craft and he achieves the objective more than person B ever has....but person B is better" That's the most ******ed logic ever.

he's gonna get a near triple double or will get it. he'll be their best player (wade and bosh will sit out some games at some point). and the heat will get a top 2 record in the L.

basically, ask yourself, what oter player can win MVP? durant is close but he doesn't have the playmaking capability to compete with lebron's all-around game. wade ain't gonna get it. howard can't dominate offensively consistently to do it. kobe can never win another MVP bc he doesn't dominate in the reg. season every month.

it's bron's award to lose.

he's gonna get a near triple double or will get it. he'll be their best player (wade and bosh will sit out some games at some point). and the heat will get a top 2 record in the L.

basically, ask yourself, what oter player can win MVP? durant is close but he doesn't have the playmaking capability to compete with lebron's all-around game. wade ain't gonna get it. howard can't dominate offensively consistently to do it. kobe can never win another MVP bc he doesn't dominate in the reg. season every month.

it's bron's award to lose.

Back
Top Bottom