WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by bemcdangerous

Hook: Wiz > curren$y hands down

Verse: Curren$y take that early

but both of em together is golden

JETS x TAILOR GAME FOOL
Happy_Kid_61180102_std.jpg

It's Taylor Gang, sir...might be time to leave NT and never return.
smile.gif

I always thought it was Tailor Gang too, like them n_'s is fly, they clothes b stitched mad nice. I don't know.

HAM CITY wrote:

I always thought it was Tailor Gang too, like them n_'s is fly, they clothes b stitched mad nice. I don't know.
Naaaaaah man, Taylor = Converse Chuck Taylors...a Wiz Khalifa staple.

Kush x Orange Juice is supposed to be out sometime between the 13th and 23rd.... but u kno how Wiz is wit release dates.

I'm supposed to be goin to a show in DC end of the month... Then again in April in GA...

How is he live? I've heard mixed reviews from he's was wack/he was TOO high(no such thing
nerd.gif
)... to it was one of the best shows they've been to. Anybody been?

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Kush x Orange Juice is supposed to be out sometime between the 13th and 23rd.... but u kno how Wiz is wit release dates.

I'm supposed to be goin to a show in DC end of the month... Then again in April in GA...

How is he live? I've heard mixed reviews from he's was wack/he was TOO high(no such thing
nerd.gif
)... to it was one of the best shows they've been to. Anybody been?
Haven't seen him, but I would assume it is based on how high you are when you see him

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I'm so serious...

Prince of the City 2 (as a whole) > any of his other mixtapes.
I must dissent...Star Power conveys Wiz in his natural element the most imo.

Star Power is his worst tape to me.
Honestly.

^yeah it's not that great. still got some joints though, Bankroll, Be Easy Remix, and Feels Good all get consistent play from me.

Wiz need to start writing hooks for a lot of these dude's and get his publishing money on.  That G'd Up hook is
pimp.gif

i dont think i have ever heard a weak hook from this dude.

I'd say Flight School and Prince of the City 2 are his two best mixtapes....followed, closely, by Star Power and B.A.R.

Well okaaaaaay! Deal Or No Deal is a must have if you're just gettin' into his music. This Plane, Superstar, Who I Am, Right Here, Studio Lovin'
pimp.gif
. Waiting on the Kush x Orange Juice.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by Yoda

March 26th, Irving Plaza in NYC.

Got tix last night.

pimp.gif
see you there....doobies will be rolled
Good looks on this! I'll most likely be going to that one and Lupe in April, had no clue they were having shows in NY.

Back
Top Bottom