WIZ KIDS: WHO DO YOU TAKE IN THE DRAFT?

hopefully not either one of them...

I like Tyreke Evans or Jordan Hill right now.

Depends on what the first 4 do with their picks..

No disrespect.

But a "breaking news" article on the 25th that Polin is selling the team would be beneficial...

Not a Wiz kid but I follow the team since it's the local squad.

I say deal for Stoudemire or bust.

Jordan Hill is a no no. I think Flynn and Curry will be studs but I can't fathom either of them playing in a backcourt with Gilbert Arenas. Jenningseither. Harden won't be there @ 5. I don't think Tyreke Evans is an immediate upgrade over Nick Young. Tyreke has the same questionable shot selectionthat people are frustrated with Young over. Over time he COULD be better than Young but not in the next 2-3 years.

Point blank,

Washington is not the type of organization to actually develop a draft pick or young player to his maximum potential... And benefit from it down the road.

That's why our draft history is what it is.

And guys who have had their best years in Washington (i.e. Calbert Cheaney, Don McLean, Harvey Grant) obviously have nothing to brag about.

You will never hear a guy (not even Legler) boast about his days in Landover/D.C.

Trade the pick.

Amare would be a good look, or any other solid big man.

Like EOH said, our picks are usually bust and that's not changing anytime soon imo. And I think it's about damn time we stop trying to build our teamfor the future, and look towards experience to get some damn titles.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom