WMN'S HOA AIR MAX 90 GOING FOR $500+?

So I came across this completed auction on ebay for a pair of women's HOA Air Max 90, size 12....

WOMEN'S AIR MAX 90 - $591

Is this the going rate for these shoes? I figure a women's size 12 is one of the rarer sizes, but $591? All the bids seem to be from legit members withfeedback.

If this doesn't belong in the retro forum, please move it to the correct forum. Thanks.

real talk i give up on finding infrareds in my size

i refuse to pay $300
eyes.gif

i was seein that auction.....jeez, looks like i have to hit up da mom and pop shop for those.....

I want to know who was the person responsible for the crazy rise that caused the infrareds and other AM's to shoot up in price like they did.

Originally Posted by Tronics

I said it before and i'll say it again;

Runners are the new SB's.

Simple as that.

Pisses me off.
Seriously, go shoot yourself in the face right now. Don't even respond. This is one of the most ignorant comments I've seen on this board andthats saying alot... 'runners are the new sbs'... expletive please...

Insane! lol...I think it was more so the size that sold them for that much. A size 12 womens is so rare to find. i was lucky to find my size 11 when they firstdropped. You'll see smaller sizes on ebay with a $70 BIN.

Originally Posted by highondust

Originally Posted by Tronics

I said it before and i'll say it again;

Runners are the new SB's.

Simple as that.

Pisses me off.
Seriously, go shoot yourself in the face right now. Don't even respond. This is one of the most ignorant comments I've seen on this board and thats saying alot... 'runners are the new sbs'... expletive please...

What do you mean by ignorant comment? He just stated his opinion and there's nothing ignorant about it. On a point if anything.

Paix
c.

Trust me, runners aren't nearly as possible. Its select og colorways and styles that people always go nuts over.
I own five pair of infrareds and still don't see the big deal about them. I just thought the colorway was dope and bought multiple pairs.

I'm sad I didnt grap a pair of these when I could have...

grrrr... that 500+ auction isnt helping the cause either.

Who in their right mind would pay more than $100 for these. I recall these shoes going for cheap after the release. They sat around for a while.

buyers are funny. the air trainer 1 chlorophylls, the ones that just re-retroed were going for insane amounts. anywhere from 150 to 500 and people were justdieing for them. they fianlly release albeit a asian/au/canada type release but people just arent buying on ebay. you can get a pair shipped from hongkong oraustrailia for as little as $140. yet months or years ago, they were going for atleast $150.

people want and complain about what they cant have. but when its easily obtainable, the majority seem to pass.

Back
Top Bottom