WMN'S HOA AIR MAX 90 GOING FOR $500+?

I saw them a few months ago on the sale racks for 19.99. Woulda copped but wasn't my size. Now this is crazy.
smh.gif

a girl on my campus rocks these from time to time ... has no idea whats on her feet
smh.gif

quote:

Seriously, go shoot yourself in the face right now. Don't even respond. This is one of the most ignorant comments I've seen on this board and thatssaying alot... 'runners are the new sbs'... expletive please...

co-sign, but don't shoot yourself in the face, just log off for a few days.

I said it before and i'll say it again;

Runners are the new SB's.

Simple as that.

Pisses me off.
Seriously, go shoot yourself in the face right now. Don't even respond. This is one of the most ignorant comments I've seen on this board and thats saying alot... 'runners are the new sbs'... expletive please...

I get what he is saying, runners where heavily slept on. Now everyone seems to like Air Maxes. SB's got boring and lost their luster so theymoved on to Air Maxes (1's and 90's). Gone are the days you can find a steal on ebay,
frown.gif
. AM's were heavily underrated, and a lot of people liked it thatway....myself included.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Gone are the days you can find a steal on ebay,
frown.gif
. AM's were heavily underrated, and a lot of people liked it that way....myself included.

co-fuggin-sign.

i saw these in stores when they released for $65 and hesitated on buying them because they were a titch too girly

meh...no big loss.

That's my auction, no shill bidding. The bin was at 399.99 for a few days then surpassed that. The buyer paid legit, confirmed + verified. Package is goingout today.

What up int0thedark

Now everyone seems to like Air Maxes. SB's got boring and lost their luster so they moved on to Air Maxes (1's and 90's)
dude this is the typical hypebeast response to a hypebeast statement (and i apologize in advance for using the term hypebeast so loosely). whenhave air maxes NOT been popular with the general public? for almost 2 decades now, am's have been the most comfortable shoe to grace my feet and quitefrankly, i could care less if they got as "popular" as sb's. the only thing that air maxes and sb's have in common is that they are both madeby nike

and over here in ny, correct me if im wrong, its much easier to spot someone with peewees or milli vanillas or whatever that sb garbage is, than to spotsomeone with am1s or 90s in decent colorways

That's redonkulous

I must say, AM are one of my favorite shoes. Dunno why, I just like em.

95's are my favorite, by far. Just can't find a pair for a decent price nowadays. . . .

I too came accross this auction and thought that it had to be some sort of a joke or a bidding war... LOL!
laugh.gif

But then again, it is a size 12 wmns (10.5 mens) so who knows...

dude this is the typical hypebeast response to a hypebeast statement (and i apologize in advance for using the term hypebeast so loosely). when have air maxes NOT been popular with the general public? for almost 2 decades now, am's have been the most comfortable shoe to grace my feet and quite frankly, i could care less if they got as "popular" as sb's. the only thing that air maxes and sb's have in common is that they are both made by nike

I swear only on the internet do people fail to comprehend what they read. Making a general statement and making it personal. No one said thatAM's were a disgrace, that no one wore them, that no one bought them. Your so quick to hit the "Add Reply" button that the message whizzed rightby you. Let me slow it down for you and put it in a cliff note version.

1. People have always liked AM's. It had it's own subculture, check "Sneaker Showcase (AM Family Thread)".
2. No on said AM's were uncomfortable.
3. A lot of people miss the days when they use to clean up on AM's for clearance prices.
4. Sign of your ignorance:

the only thing that air maxes and sb's have in common is that they are both made by nike
This statement clearly shows that you missed the point. It's as if somehow you deciphered the message and in your eyes it said AM's areSB's. What is being said is that Air Maxes are escalating in popularity, much like SB's. Now, AM's have been around for much longer, yet theyhave been widely ignored. The first series of SB's was heavily slept on, and then the market blew up. AM's were heavily slept on for years, could youreally fathom the AM 90 Lime's sitting on shelves nowadays, I don't think so. If you search for AM's most of the classic/popular colorways go forheavy markups on ebay, unlike before.

size was da reason these went for alot....big women sizes are made in SMALL runs...try lookin for a pair of coral rose jordan VI's in a woman's 11 andup..its near impossible.

the only thing that air maxes and sb's have in common is that they are both made by nike
This statement clearly shows that you missed the point. It's as if somehow you deciphered the message and in your eyes it said AM's are SB's. What is being said is that Air Maxes are escalating in popularity, much like SB's. Now, AM's have been around for much longer, yet they have been widely ignored. The first series of SB's was heavily slept on, and then the market blew up. AM's were heavily slept on for years, could you really fathom the AM 90 Lime's sitting on shelves nowadays, I don't think so. If you search for AM's most of the classic/popular colorways go for heavy markups on ebay, unlike before.
i find it ironic that you claim ignorance on my part, but yet YOU fail to see what I had to say. sheesh, it's like people aren't allowedto voice their opinion. anyways, my main point was regarding the statement that the guy made when he clearly stated that "they" moved from SB'sto air maxes. now i am by no means an english major, but i do believe the term "they" used in the context that it was used, refers to the generalsneaker enthusiast. MY point is that TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, am's have always been popular. i see what you are saying, although I think you failed tocomprehend my original point, as misunderstanding as it was...sir

I know these aren't the infrareds, but how I regret sleeping on them.

Now seeing the prices they are I refuse to buy a pair until the retro them.

Back
Top Bottom