women = ANNOYING

mom, sister, girl friend

why do they have to talk so much about nothing? and the more you pretend to care it's life you are positively reinforcing the behavior, but you cant be a %!@% and say "hey %%%@" 
tired.gif

mom, sister, girl friend

why do they have to talk so much about nothing? and the more you pretend to care it's life you are positively reinforcing the behavior, but you cant be a %!@% and say "hey %%%@" 
tired.gif

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking %*#! cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the %@%$ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking %*#! cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the %@%$ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking #+%@ cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the @@%% up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking #+%@ cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the @@%% up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking %%%% cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the *@!# up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking +%!@ cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the $%%@ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking $+*% cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the %*#$ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking %$*+ cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the !%$+ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking #$*! cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the #@@$ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking $+*% cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the %*#$ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking %$*+ cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the !%$+ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking #$*! cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the #@@$ up. Trust me

Hahahahahah women are fun and funny! Don't take them to seriuos even your mom. The other day I was at my moms crib and she came in and just started talking +%!@ cuz she is an aggressive drunk and I punched her dead in the mouth..... nah haha I just said mom chill relax and I started complimenting her and she just laughed and started laughing. Just start doing ridicolous things when your mom, girl or whatever starts trippin. Start singing or dancing wild or talking about yourself in a funny voice. Just make them laugh and amuse them and they shut the $%%@ up. Trust me

Back
Top Bottom