Women are not actually attracted to men Vol. Treat her like a Prostitute

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I think that e-mail is correct to a certain extent. Some women are definitely like that, but not all women are like that.....

Just like some men are like that.

But to throw all men or women into that category just isn't fair.

httb is a feminist!
eek.gif
nerd.gif

I'm kidding
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and
roll.gif
@ this post

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

how come your posts always envolve women?

because his life probably doesn't.
roll.gif
roll.gif

but i kinda agree with that email
a lot truth is in that
but what about beautiful women that deal with straight bums

That email is true to a certain extent. I believe that there are some women that are like that. The problem for most men is that the women that are like thatwe are attracted to.

Originally Posted by EvansST

That email is true to a certain extent. I believe that there are some women that are like that. The problem for most men is that the women that are like that we are attracted to.

that email is stupid...i understand the forum is majority male but do ya'll really not have a single positive thing to say about females? everyone posttheir opinions like its some new idea and they are the first to stumble upon it...its really getting old...

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of that dude that was on the Tyra Banks show I think

he was on Dr. Phil first...he's a clown...always wearing sunglasses so people couldn't look into his eyes...

...don't treat no girly good, don't ever show her your loot. Girly see you ridin', wanna roll in the coupe, see you with ice cream, want you tothrow 'em a scoop...

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

...don't treat no girly good, don't ever show her your loot. Girly see you ridin', wanna roll in the coupe, see you with ice cream, want you to throw 'em a scoop...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it be the ones w/ the pretty face, and the pretty eyes .......
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

...don't treat no girly good, don't ever show her your loot. Girly see you ridin', wanna roll in the coupe, see you with ice cream, want you to throw 'em a scoop...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it be the ones w/ the pretty face, and the pretty eyes .......
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of that dude that was on the Tyra Banks show I think

he was on Dr. Phil first...he's a clown...always wearing sunglasses so people couldn't look into his eyes...

no... he is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but seriously he is funny as hell with his website & the !%%% he says on Dr. Phil. somebody needs to post that gif of when he had the broad in the audiencespeechless

Back
Top Bottom