Womenfolk of NT: what is the best way that you have been approached by a dude?

Not a woman, but I usually just show'em the chain and I'm getting some brain.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Not a woman, but I usually just show'em the chain and I'm getting some brain.

Many would refer to this as a "chain reaction"
corny_bigbarbox_shoko.jpg

this thread has potential.... but the usual bum $#$%s, with nothing to add, try to fetch a laugh and kill it

Best way? I usually respond to men that come up to me and introduce themselves respectfully. That can be just saying Hi, how are you and what is your name and going from there. It is the way the guy will do it though. Usually there is this charm about a guy who will get my attention if he comes to approach me.It is also the way he carries himself, a sense of maturity, and a sense of humor that just does it for me.

the normal ones get the best response...

standing around looking bored and he speaks just on some normal +@!$...make eye contact he speaks...

all that "i'm looking for friends" bs etc. gets ignored quick

On a serious note: Just start a conversation by cracking a joke, then I can tell if you have a sense of humor or not. You men don't have to try so hard to get our numbers.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Best way? I usually respond to men that come up to me and introduce themselves respectfully. That can be just saying Hi, how are you and what is your name and going from there. It is the way the guy will do it though. Usually there is this charm about a guy who will get my attention if he comes to approach me.It is also the way he carries himself, a sense of maturity, and a sense of humor that just does it for me.
NT taught me to do the opposite of what a girl says she wants/likes, though.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

NT taught me to do the opposite of what a girl says she wants/likes, though.
What a dilemma; listen to NT or a girl on NT.

Why don't you just say, "I really don't know" 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom