Work @ Facebook or Twitter?

Old people rekindling old hopes and dreams on FB >>> Young people crying for attention on Twitter

(And those brats are on FB too)

FB has done a pretty amazing job monetizing their business TBH. They are coming off a year with nearly $13B in annual revenues and looking to hit $17B in a couple years. The transition to mobile, w/ ad revenue, was brilliant. Especially considering the fact that 5 years ago everyone thought it would be impossible for any of these social network companies to make money. 

I dont see FB being around in 20 yrs without having to continue buying up other companies.

I don't even see how this is a question OP.

You go with FB and never look back. It has the better CEO, better business models, more money in banks/stocks with greater purchasing power for future endeavors. 

Last edited:
I don't even see how this is a question OP.

You go with FB and never look back. It has the better CEO, better business models, more money in banks/stocks with greater purchasing power for future endeavors. 
This is very true. OP let us know who you go with. Since you aren't driving the commute is only a time factor. You don't have to stay with FB forever.

Are the salaries comparable?

Last edited:
I'd say Twitter for a year or two. You said you'd have a bigger footprint there, so use that, gain experience, more than you probably could at FB and then when you grow out of the position, move on. Walking to work will allow you to save more money and benefit you in the long run

Back
Top Bottom