Working at Abercrombie/Hollister

Looking to apply for an overnight position at one of these stores. Any of you have an idea of what the hours may look like for an overnight worker?

Looking to apply for an overnight position at one of these stores. Any of you have an idea of what the hours may look like for an overnight worker?

Depends on the week and how messed up the store gets by customers...light weeks can get u 10-15 hours a week if u are good at your job, heavy weeks can go up into the 20-30+ hour range.

I don't work as an overnighter, but I work in a store that has overnighters.

Depends on the week and how messed up the store gets by customers...light weeks can get u 10-15 hours a week if u are good at your job, heavy weeks can go up into the 20-30+ hour range.

I don't work as an overnighter, but I work in a store that has overnighters.

Its gonna be a Mexican cohort folding clothes and doing inventory until 2-3am for low pay, an aberration compared to your daytime shirtless/bikini models making triple that standing around doing nothing. If thats a good time for u then .....dont do it, the job sucks 
laugh.gif

the only plus side is that the store is empty and quiet 

Its gonna be a Mexican cohort folding clothes and doing inventory until 2-3am for low pay, an aberration compared to your daytime shirtless/bikini models making triple that standing around doing nothing. If thats a good time for u then .....dont do it, the job sucks 
laugh.gif

the only plus side is that the store is empty and quiet 

rather work at mcdonalds, than to work at any of these stores being suffocated by that horrible cologne they constantly spray in there.

rather work at mcdonalds, than to work at any of these stores being suffocated by that horrible cologne they constantly spray in there.

Back
Top Bottom