[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

pimp.gif

GREAT SERIES, congrats to the Boston Celtic fans for a wonderfuleffort, i mean it...they werent even supposed to be here, but they weredefinitely the best team in the East and one hell of a squad. Muchprops. Successful.

We did it!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

PARTY HARD TONIGHT BOYS, *daps* TO ALL MY FELLOW LAKER FAITHFUL. WE DID IT!! ENJOY TONIGHT, ENJOY THE PARADE, THEN ITS BACK TO WORK FOR NEXT WEEK THE FOLLOWING DAY!

FISHER tearing up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RON's heart and great effort tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PAU SHUTTING THE DOUBTERS UP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets go!! Time for a great so cal summerrr
happy.gif

I can't believe we just won right now!!!!!!!!!! Props to the Boston Celtics, dudes gave it their all tonight.

Great Series!!!!! Time to order some championship gear on NBA.com once again!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on cloud 9 right now, wow!!!!!!!!

Sweetest thing about winning the title this year is WE'LL* be even better next year with a new starting PG.

* don't start

Posted in the season thread but might as well do it here too.  Really happy for Ron, I thought it was fitting that he hit that huge three. All the other stuff too, but that three was really fitting.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

REPEAT!!!

Yeah baby! Going for the 3-peat next year. But great game by both teams. Best defensive game I've ever seen.

Artest was the MVP of this game.

Yeah baby! Going for the 3-peat next year. But great game by both teams. Best defensive game I've ever seen.

Artest was the MVP of this game.

I do not mind Fisher coming back. unless we can get a top flight PG, i'm good with him...

^You're a Laker fan?

Let's enjoy this one.

First order of business is to get P.Jax back and then make sure that bum Farmar never puts on a Laker jersey ever again.

Ron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^You're a Laker fan?

Let's enjoy this one.

First order of business is to get P.Jax back and then make sure that bum Farmar never puts on a Laker jersey ever again.

Ron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so ill be the first. now that bynum has sacrificed his body for the cause does that make him a made man OR do the lakers make a deal if a chris bosh is on the table?

BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i live in the heart of LA and were going nuts, horns going off people yelling!!!!

Ron you are that dude!!!!

Im not sure about Bynum for Bosh, he played with a lot of heart. I dont mind if we keep him

I love the Fisher

LO showed up.

Sorry Phil for ever questioning you.

Kobe you played horrible but you got them boards boy!!!!!!!!!

Once again Mexico wins and Lakers Terrific day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so ill be the first. now that bynum has sacrificed his body for the cause does that make him a made man OR do the lakers make a deal if a chris bosh is on the table?
I doubt any team will take him now that we know his career will be injury riddled. If you can get a 26 year-old big man in return for him though? That would be a heist.

FIX THE BENCH!!! I know we're fresh off 3 consecutive Finals, but our bench is just getting worse and worse. Fix that junk. I'd honestly like to see sm pieces like what Dallas is bringing off the bench. Clown them all you want, but their roster is championship caliber; just need to focus more on defense.
EFIL4RENNOGAWDNAB:
Sweetest thing about winning the title this year is WE'LL* be even better next year with a new starting PG.

* don't start
Don't start what? You were a Laker fan then a Piston fan then knick fan and now Laker fan again. If it frustrates you that Laker fans who have ONLY been Laker fans won't welcome you back, oh well. Don't jump ship when things go wrong, like when we missed the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom