pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Number 5 for Kobe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any nice CHAMPIONSHIP shirts out there NBAstore has some nice ones but im waiting for a Nike shirt
nerd.gif

What a game, I still cant believe we won. When we were down 13, I had my doubts. Once we got the lead, I had a feeling it was over. Perfect ending to an up and down season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if phil doesnt come back who would you like to coach the lakers ? i think jeff van gundy

--This is my swan song for the rest of the year. I said I wouldnt post on S&T till New Years if the Lakers came back from 2-3 to win it all.
--Hats off to the Celtics, Suns and Thunder for giving us great series. Jazz, get healthy and we'll see you again.

--Lakers' 16th...Phil's 11th...Kobe's and Fisher's 5th...APPRECIATED.
--Ron Ron getting his ring!!!

--@KB8SanDiego...thanks for being a drinkin buddy at the Tavern. And tell your high school friend haters to sit the F down.
--@westcoastsfinest...you know how I roll dude. And from the PM's you know how I REALLY roll now.
--@NobleKane...dang man. I'm stickin to my self ban. But you're a fellow Laker fan so you're still me dude.
--@Notorious...We'll hit up some spot when the new season starts fam. Road to threepeat...
--@ska...the worrier...the "Kobe Hater"...but still always the subtle voice of reason...
--@CP...the regulator. Good stuff always comin up in here tellin us not to panic and giving us legit reasons not to.
--@Do Be...the only non Laker fan I frequently run into in here...stay up dude. Another marathon starts around Halloween.

--Its gonna be a good summer with bragging and gloating rights. Gonna be busy playing ball and working on my self published comic book. I'll be in the other forums a little.
--And finally...DOOM AND GLOOM FTW. I pulled out the ultimate one after Boston's Game 5 win and look what happened. Peace out my dudes. We wont be needing doom and gloom for the first 8 weeks of the new season anyways. I'm out.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--This is my swan song for the rest of the year. I said I wouldnt post on S&T till New Years if the Lakers came back from 2-3 to win it all.
--Hats off to the Celtics, Suns and Thunder for giving us great series. Jazz, get healthy and we'll see you again.

--Lakers' 16th...Phil's 11th...Kobe's and Fisher's 5th...APPRECIATED.
--Ron Ron getting his ring!!!

--@KB8SanDiego...thanks for being a drinkin buddy at the Tavern. And tell your high school friend haters to sit the F down.
--@westcoastsfinest...you know how I roll dude. And from the PM's you know how I REALLY roll now.
--@NobleKane...dang man. I'm stickin to my self ban. But you're a fellow Laker fan so you're still me dude.
--@Notorious...We'll hit up some spot when the new season starts fam. Road to threepeat...
--@ska...the worrier...the "Kobe Hater"...but still always the subtle voice of reason...
--@CP...the regulator. Good stuff always comin up in here tellin us not to panic and giving us legit reasons not to.
--@Do Be...the only non Laker fan I frequently run into in here...stay up dude. Another marathon starts around Halloween.

--Its gonna be a good summer with bragging and gloating rights. Gonna be busy playing ball and working on my self published comic book. I'll be in the other forums a little.
--And finally...DOOM AND GLOOM FTW. I pulled out the ultimate one after Boston's Game 5 win and look what happened. Peace out my dudes. We wont be needing doom and gloom for the first 8 weeks of the new season anyways. I'm out.
i get no love? ive been posting like mad in the Lakers season thread the past month.

congrats my man.

pimp.gif
sig check and this win just feel so good . Revenge + 5th ring + Repeat + Game 7 + Lakers 16th all mixed together. Woot

This might sound ridiculous to a lot of you, but it was important to me.

At halftime, I left my house and drove to the park, where the Bay Area's waters meet the Pacific. I went to the edge of the water and prayed. I kid you not, I prayed and asked that, no matter what happens, I would neither be too high or too low after whatever the outcome of the game was. I just loved my team and wanted them to play as hard as they could. Afterward, I ran around the nearby park and beach, the best run I've had in months.

I got home for the last half of the fourth quarter and the rest is history. As I promised myself and prayed for, I was thrilled but not over the top. I regret missing over a quarter of such a fantastic game, but I honestly feel that prayer helped stabilize my spirit and made the victory so much sweeter for me.

Thank you for blessing us with a great season and championship, Lakers. I will follow you to my dying day.

Think Gilbert Arenas would be a good fit for the Lakers? Wiz prob gonna let him go since they getting "Do the John Wall". I think Gil  Zero would be a good fit. Trade  Farmar and Lamar for Gilbert Arenas. Think about it Arenas, Kobe, Artest, Pau, Bynum. They'll 3 peat for sure.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Think Gilbert Arenas would be a good fit for the Lakers? Wiz prob gonna let him go since they getting "Do the John Wall". I think Gil  Zero would be a good fit. Trade  Farmar and Lamar for Gilbert Arenas. Think about it Arenas, Kobe, Artest, Pau, Bynum. They'll 3 peat for sure.
indifferent.gif
Gilbert Arenas is a cancer

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

This might sound ridiculous to a lot of you, but it was important to me.

At halftime, I left my house and drove to the park, where the Bay Area's waters meet the Pacific. I went to the edge of the water and prayed. I kid you not, I prayed and asked that, no matter what happens, I would neither be too high or too low after whatever the outcome of the game was. I just loved my team and wanted them to play as hard as they could. Afterward, I ran around the nearby park and beach, the best run I've had in months.

I got home for the last half of the fourth quarter and the rest is history. As I promised myself and prayed for, I was thrilled but not over the top. I regret missing over a quarter of such a fantastic game, but I honestly feel that prayer helped stabilize my spirit and made the victory so much sweeter for me.

Thank you for blessing us with a great season and championship, Lakers. I will follow you to my dying day.

eek.gif
I hope that one day I can share this same experience with you when one of my teams ever do well again
smh.gif

Lakers need to expand their bench. I wish Trevor Ariza had signed a one year contract, we could have signed him for 5 mill per year to come off the bench with Lamar Odom.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Got it done! See you next year my man!

Back
Top Bottom