[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Just got back a bit ago from the game.

it was absolutely bananas, ive never been so stressed and tense in my damn life!
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ how many cops in riot gear there were. People were still wylin' the %+@# out though, hangin outside of cars, standing out of the sunroof, non stop honking, parading in the streets, yelling, and i know i heard a few of those annoying @!@ Vuvuzelas
laugh.gif
. Certainly a night that I will never forget, being down the whole game, pulling through in the end AND being in attendance for it?.. not much more you can ask for in a basketball game.

I dont even wana think about offseason talk yet, and neither should any of us. Lets just celebrate and enjoy it for a bit
pimp.gif
.. no need for the Bosh talk. We got a championship squad already
pimp.gif
x2

Can not wait for the new season though i wont lie. Thank you Lakeshow for truly making me happy
laugh.gif

yea congrats kobe is officially the goat now he can't be compared to anyone he is above everyone who ever play the game ok we get it now lock these thread up about basketball the world cup is going on.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

see most of yall at the parade.

5 rings for the King

everyone played as a team tonight. Kobe, Pau with big freethrows, Fisher, Odom, Ron hitting huge shots and even THE MACHINE icing the win.

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

I'm still hyped and can't sleeep...

Kinda sad the nba season over with..

Can't wait for october to get here..

october??? this is gonna be a fun offseason with all the big names.
laugh.gif
starting with the draft and then july 1

do the lakers have their 1st round draft pick this year?

Now would be a good time to ask about that Bynum for Bosh swap, and maybe signing Ray Allen as a free agent? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

We got work to do if we want to win again next year. 

Bring back Phil, and Fish, and I say keep Farmar as well, add the two I mentioned above, and we're back. 

Alright, alright, I'll give ya'll one day to celebrate, but then we get back too it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

CP:
Now would be a good time to ask about that Bynum for Bosh swap, and maybe signing Ray Allen as a free agent?
Yes to Bosh/Bynum. Confused about Allen. Why? So he can come off the bench? That dude's not coming off the bench. Unless you were thinking about... oh, o.k., start him at the 2 and Kobe at SF, just like Allen/Pierce.Hell yeah. That works.Wait... what about Artest?
frown.gif
Dude, Allen isn't coming off the bench, and you better not be sliding Artest up the river.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Naw, I LOVE Ray Allen's shot, we need a dude that can flat stroke out there, and him playing off Kobe would be stupid nice.  Kyle Korver, JJ Reddick, somebody, that can shoot eyes closed.  Ray is that guy.  Plus he's a free agent, little left in the tank, weaken the Celts a lil bit, and yes, off the bench.  He can still get 25 minutes a night like Odom, he can play with, or FOR Kobe in stretches based off long seasons/injuries and what not. 

So get Bosh, and get Ray Allen.  (Yes, I know these are pipe dreams)  So what? 
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie, I don't believe in Korver.

But yeah...

Fish
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Bosh

w/ Odom and Jesus coming offthe bench?!?!

smokin.gif

Definitely a pipe dream, because I'm telling you, Ray Allen is not coming off the bench next year. Bet.

And Bosh is going to be coupled with LeBron or Wade somewhere. Bet.

We are the effing champions. BET!
smokin.gif

Even though 90% of my posts are about the Grizzlies, I'm a Laker fan at heart.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Lakers and the real fans.
pimp.gif

I don't think anybody has said this yet...I hope the Celtics team bus was stuck on the street and people were throwing rocks and shaking it.

Who posted a while back the "We ain't coming back to LA" pic. I really need that right now......how would Magic say it. BACK TO BACK, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TILLLLLL THE END WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

congrats to our true and real Laker fam...we did it! BACK2BACK!

it was a hell of a series but first and foremost i wanna congratulate the boston celtics...as much as i hate them they are a worthy opponent and i will always respect them

as for next season...keep phil and upgrade our bench

gotta give up some love for drew he played injured but im still for the bosh trade which is still unlikely

get rid of farmar and get mr. shuttlesworth which is unlikely again

i wonder what CP thinks about his boy ron ron?

Not going to lie...this feels GREAT. We have bragging rights for the rest of the summer. Its even sweeter with so many of my friends being Laker haters.

About the offseason....what do you guys think about Mike Miller? He lives in SoCal and said he would like to play for the Lakers. He wants the MLE. And I really do not see how we are going to get a great pg.....hopefully we can somehow though. Enjoy this win fellas

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We did it guys, after all the flack that most of us have given different players this year from Bean down to Mbenga (well maybe not...DJ is universally loved), they fought tooth and nail to accomplish the goal: SIXTEEN!!

That was an amazing game to watch, one of the hardest fought games I've ever seen in my life. Hats off to the C's for bringing it as well, it just made beating them even more sweet.

I love you guys Laker fam, even the annoying bandwagon fans on here. Have fun at the parade, wish my $ was right so I could fly out, but not gonna happen.

As for the offseason: 1) Phil come back 2) Resign Fish 3) If possible, trade Bynum for Bosh [I know dude played his heart out, but he just can't stay healthy] 4) Sign Ray Allen [might as well lock up a 3-peat 5) Keep Ron away from the clubs and hope he doesn't turn back into crazy Ron next year

Oh and I guess I'm the 2nd biggest Sasha hater on here next to KB8, but he sealed the deal tonight for us so maybe he's upgraded himself from a bag of Lay's Potato Chips to some candy.

I feel so great today! BACK TO BACK! YEAH YEAH!!

Back
Top Bottom