[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

^ Oops. Yeah, got my people mixed, having just wached Buss get inducted into the Hall, then reading CP mention positive things Mitch has done over the last 5 yrs.

My bad, CP.

Lakers sign Caracter as well
pimp.gif

You guys remember that Association special they starting doing this season chronicling the Lakers season up until the playoffs? Does anyone know when they are going to show the playoff and Finals portion?

^ The whole post-season portion is all part of the The Championship dvd if you havent seen it yet.

And the regular season portion of the Laker Championship DVD is exactly the same as The Association, scene for scene, just a different narrotor.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Any Wheaties boxes yet?
mad.gif
Not yet.  They still show the box on their website as being real, they just must be behind getting them out.  Soon as I see one, rest assured, it will get mentioned.   

Tell ya what, seems like a lot of stuff is missing this year, SI always does a championship package, and for some reason, they didn't this time. 
smh.gif

On a good note though, my daughter got these little partial braces yesterday, and her mom took her in for them and they asked her what color she wanted for her 4 front teeth, she picked purple and yellow.  Atta girl baby. 
smokin.gif

And on an even better note, I got my copy of the Kobe 65 vs Portland (those of you who know me should know what that game means to me around here
laugh.gif

And also got the dunk over Dwight Howard game as well.  
My collection is up to 94 games on tape or DVD. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Adam Morrison not sure if basketball is in his future. Hints retirement if nothing comes up. Does not want to go overseas. http://bit.ly/c6y5q5

damn, that sucks. I hope he finds a team. If Darko can get a contract I'm sure he'll find a place.
but it this is the end of the line, at least he has two rings out of it.

Adam Morrison not sure if basketball is in his future. Hints retirement if nothing comes up. Does not want to go overseas. http://bit.ly/c6y5q5

damn, that sucks. I hope he finds a team. If Darko can get a contract I'm sure he'll find a place.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Darko actually puts in work though. No excuse for Morrison to be that good of a college player and not be able to find a spot on a team.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

I just randomly came across this on youtube. Funny I have no memory of this game. Pretty crazy though.
I remember this game.
mad.gif
Lakers had a chance to tie it again in OT. Kobe dribbled toward the basket drawing a double team, passed it to Luke who passed it back to Kobe despite having a wide open jump shot and Kobe couldn't get a shot off on time. Then he slammed the ball on the floor and walked off the floor cursing. The only reason I remember this is because the haters started posting "
roll.gif
" after the game on here.

Back
Top Bottom