[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

roll.gif
@ Bynum standin at halfcourt "like Jesus" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So we don't get a Wheaties box this year, huh? *angry fist @ Wheaties* lol

And I'll ask again: have any of you ordered the customizable Laker championship tees from NBA.com? Curious about quality and sizing.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

And I'll ask again: have any of you ordered the customizable Laker championship tees from NBA.com? Curious about quality and sizing.

I got my Wheaties box. IDK what you're talking about, I've had it for like 2 months now...

@leroy the new authentics are selling in the $250-300 range.

they also made pro cut versions that are individually numbered and that are in the players exact size and those are going to go for $350 like the one pictured.

i need to see the jerseys up close to really have an opinion about them and the quality on them before i can really judge them either way

HybridSoldier23:
23ska909red02:
I got my Wheaties box. IDK what you're talking about, I've had it for like 2 months now...
If there are any more around your way, you think you could mail me one? :/

Or anyone else wanna help me out here? I guess we just never got one around my way (Huntington, WV area).

How about you, CP? They make their way up to Oregon?

^
Yeah, we got a new Wheaties box up here...........Shaun friggin White. 
indifferent.gif

@#$% this offseason.  Last year I got the SI pack, the Wheaties box, and the DVD. 

This year?  NOT ONE of those 3 things have made their way out here.  SI pack never came out.  DVD hasn't hit a single shelve, and dead @#$ Dale Earnhardt and a gosh damn snow boarder have been on the cover of Wheaties all summer. 

Again I say. 
indifferent.gif

Same here, bro. Same exact thing here. *off to eBay I guess*

I didn't even know we got a Wheaties box until I read Hybrid's reply. :/

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'll go to the store tonight and cop multiples if they're there. I don't have a problem shipping if Ya'll want em.

HybridSoldier23:
23ska909red02:

I'll go to the store tonight and cop multiples if they're there. I don't have a problem shipping if Ya'll want em.
Yeah, if they have 'em still, I'll definiely take one. And even if they don't end up having them, thanks a lot for looking, man.
smokin.gif

Hybrid, I absolutely would love one if you can find em.  PM me if you do find one and i'll send you whatever you want for it.  Much appreciated.   
pimp.gif

HybridSoldier23:
23ska909red02:

YO! pm ME!!!!

laugh.gif
 my dude ska, i wasnt gonna give you an 'angry' PM about the temporary lock on that thread. Its all good bro i know its not a big deal, im just anxious for the season to start. no hard feelings haha 
pimp.gif

I thought all the Wheaties boxes were gone??

Completely forgot about them. I will check tonight to see if they have any, just so I can hit CP's wallet.

[h3]9/22 Injury Update: Andrew Bynum[/h3]
Published
by Mike Trudell

on September 22, 2010

in Andrew Bynum, Injury News and Training Camp

blog_100922andrewbynum500.jpg
While Pau Gasol is feeling great after a summer off from basketball, L.A.’s other 7-footer, Andrew Bynum, continues to rehabilitate his right knee from surgery in late July and will not be ready to participate at the onset of the team’s training camp on Saturday, Sept. 25.

Bynum underwent a minor operation on July 28 to correct a small tear of the anterior horn of the lateral meniscus in his right knee that he suffered in the first round of the playoffs, and has been doing therapy throughout August and September with Lakers Athletic Performance Coordinator Alex McKechnie as well as physical therapist Judy Seto.

The 22-year-old center, however, is not yet ready to participate in basketball activities. According to team spokesman John Black, the team is hopeful Bynum will be able to resume playing towards the end of training camp, but his progress will be measured on a day-to-day basis as camp and the preseason progress.

Things were a bit different to open the 2009-10 season, as Bynum posted double-doubles in eight of L.A.’s first nine games, averaging 18.4 points and 11.8 rebounds while Gasol was out with a strained hamstring.

DUDE IS MOTHER $@%%%+% FRAIL!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

They are taking it easy with him. I'm sure doctors don't want to rush him back into basketball activities.

Let's hope he just misses the pre-season, worse case scenario.

Wondering where this thread had wondered off to.

Uh, it's whatever just will have to wait until 2012 to cut our losses, they F'd up by giving him that extension.

Only 34 days left til the chase for a 3-peat begins!!
pimp.gif

Yo, why dude zeroed in on my wallet for? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll be easy with the Bynum worry, point is, chill the man out thru the preseason, let him work his way in, why on earth would we be rushing guy in October?  Come on now. 

In fact, even though that other thread got locked for a minute, go look in it anyways, there's a disclaimer for all Laker fans.  I want signatures and everything that they read that stuff, there might be a test even. 
laugh.gif
  Get in there, read that stuff, then come back. 

Repeat, Threepeat. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom