[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yo, why dude zeroed in on my wallet for? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In fact, even though that other thread got locked for a minute, go look in it anyways, there's a disclaimer for all Laker fans.  I want signatures and everything that they read that stuff, there might be a test even. 
laugh.gif
  Get in there, read that stuff, then come back. 

Repeat, Threepeat. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm staying away from that thread when it re-opens, I have new found annoyances in the form of certain NT "Lakers fans" now.

Enjoy that thread. 

LOL CP saw your post in the other thread...right on point my man.

Dudes already nervous and it's not even the start of training camp yet.

Bring Drew along slowly. I'd rather have him as healthy as possible in April/May/June

CP, I saw your reply in the other thread before I locked it, and then I read this crap about Bynum... and I still have to say my initial reaction when I heard this Bynum injury, man...

What? Bynum's injured? Noooo!!! Get outta here! That is just... unbelievable! Like, I do not believe that Andrew Bynum is going to miss WEEKS because of an injury. Just never heard of such a thing from him. He's normally on that Cal Ripken status.

Psh. Whatever. No surprise. We've been to 3 consecutive Finals with his millions of injuries, and he definitely helped us win 2 of those 3 Finals appearances, and popular logic is that if he weren't injured for that 1st of the 3 Finals, we would have won it over Boston... so I can't 'hate' on the guy. But I can definitely sit back and wish we could trade him for another big.

Then I realize there aren't any, and I don't know the $ numbers of the guys I like A LOT more than him. Perkins, Scola, guys like that.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Dudes already nervous and it's not even the start of training camp yet.

it's going to be the same panic attacks as usual this season.

i'm a realist and i know the lakers tendancies so i'm expecting sluggish road losses to the bobcats, grizzlies, pacers, cavs,  and a few other teams they have no reason losing to and ill take it like whatever because i know the Lakers have done this every year they've won a title that i can remember. as long as their healthy going into the playoffs thats all i care about.

lets not panic over drew. i gotta give him props for playing through pain throughout the playoffs and im kinda used to him being injured anyway
frown.gif

ska where you been at bro?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP, I saw your reply in the other thread before I locked it, and then I read this crap about Bynum... and I still have to say my initial reaction when I heard this Bynum injury, man...

What? Bynum's injured? Noooo!!! Get outta here! That is just... unbelievable! Like, I do not believe that Andrew Bynum is going to miss WEEKS because of an injury. Just never heard of such a thing from him. He's normally on that Cal Ripken status.

Psh. Whatever. No surprise. We've been to 3 consecutive Finals with his millions of injuries, and he definitely helped us win 2 of those 3 Finals appearances, and popular logic is that if he weren't injured for that 1st of the 3 Finals, we would have won it over Boston... so I can't 'hate' on the guy. But I can definitely sit back and wish we could trade him for another big.

Then I realize there aren't any, and I don't know the $ numbers of the guys I like A LOT more than him. Perkins, Scola, guys like that.

wait, you do realize that this isn't a new injury? he played through the finals with this injury, and he had surgery, which requires the time off now. he could have had surgery during the season and not played in the playoffs at all.
but he also could have not taken a vacation to the world cup and been recovered by start of season. but i think we'll be ok with him missing a few weeks at the beginning of the season, rather than at the end. 

Originally Posted by presequel

but he also could have not taken a vacation to the world cup and been recovered by start of season. but i think we'll be ok with him missing a few weeks at the beginning of the season, rather than at the end. 

The Lakers shouldn't have signed off on that July 18 date.  They are the ones that agreed to it.

i was down there in LA last weekend and i saw someone wearing this

_______100_jpg.jpg

any of my Laker NT fam help me out with this? greatly appreciated!

Real Training Camp: Los Angeles Lakers

On Monday, Sept. 27 at 5:00 p.m. (ET), NBA TV will provide fans with a first look at Kobe Bryant and the Lakers as they begin their quest for a third consecutive NBA title. Hosted by Marc Fein, Real Training Camp: Los Angeles Lakers marks the eighth consecutive year of the preseason reality show, and will include two hours of coverage of the Lakers' practice, along with interviews from players and staff. Real Training Camp will continue throughout the preseason with the NBA TV visiting additional teams.

its on now.....nba tv

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i was down there in LA last weekend and i saw someone wearing these

any of my Laker NT fam help me out with this? greatly appreciated!

I know the website that sells those, but they are obviously not Authentic.  A friend of mine has it, and it has the "Authentic" material from last years jerseys.  It's nice. 

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Anybody heard anything about what th new ring would look like?

I've been wondering this as well. This time last year, we already had info about the rings. Less than a month away and there is nothing I've heard about the new rings.

Back
Top Bottom