[::WORLD CHAMPION LAKERS OFF-SEASON THREAD: 2 Weeks Away From Pre-Season::]

Proshares wrote:
Or he could have had Chester, JDiddy, Youngcheezy, and Do Bee Do carry him Xerxes style all the way.
Damn, I shoulda thought of that. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 covered wagon. 

Gilbert Arenas?

Are you guys joking? Talent doesn't win championships. Discipline, Heart and Mental toughness does. He doesnt have any of these attributes. Also, why would we want to take on Gilberts contract?

Thats the dumbest thing ive heard all year.

Listening to the radio, Artest's daughter said she made the hat for Ron, also made one for Kobe, but he didn't wear it.
but watching the parade, I think Kobe wore it at one time.

they didn't have the parade at the coliseum probably bc they're setting up for EDC this weekend

Originally Posted by DTruth07

they didn't have the parade at the coliseum probably bc they're setting up for EDC this weekend
heard it was a matter of money, but looks like it maybe the reason you just mentioned, but if they did have it they should have made TMAC foot the bill for a spot on the squad next year.

Originally Posted by DTruth07

That explains it. 

I thought because Lakers were being too cheap.  
laugh.gif

I would get the Snake 5 Rings Tee pic up there, even though that pic is not the Final Product.

Looks pretty sick.... 

dmtmp1.jpg

I actually prefer the shirt without the black mamaba lettering. Not a big fan of words all over my shirts.

Keep it clean, those who already know... don't need to read it on a shirt.

From a few pages back,
Shaun Livingston would be a great pick-up for the lakers, 6'7 Point Guard, the triangle doesn't need a true point guard.
He would be perfect addition imo and could be a future point guard for the lakeshow, he's 24 years old. Fisher as his mentor for two years.
Enough time to learn the triangle.

Mike Miller would be a great addition, he use to torch the lakers for some reason with his spin dribble carry over but he's a solid player.
I do not want Ray Ray on our team, and doubt that is likely to happen, it's like johnny damon to the yankees.
I think TMAC is cursed, so no on tmac,
but the lakers are surely the favorites for another chip.
Ron Ron can only get better with this team.

why do u guys keep trying to sign pgs who cant shoot?

as for the hats artest daughter made for him and kobe yea i saw both them wear their hats :lol:it had little cut outs of kobe and artest on top of the hats. they kept falling off the hat tho lol

why do u guys keep trying to sign pgs who cant shoot?

as for the hats artest daughter made for him and kobe yea i saw both them wear their hats :lol:it had little cut outs of kobe and artest on top of the hats. they kept falling off the hat tho lol

Agree with NobleKane. The earlier three peat laker team had great guards who could shoot (Shaw, Harper, Rush) We need a guards that defends first and foremost, and can hit open threes. Simple as that, no-one flashy, just some hard nose player that wont give us drama.

I like the puppet hand shirt, 16 banners shirt, and the boston massacre shirt.  I don't think I would get any of them though, that's just because I'm not too fond of buying championship gear cause by the next year I'm hardly gonna wear it.  Especially if the team wins again.

EDIT----I thought I was posting this in the Kobe V thread but just realized I was in this thread.  So, here is the boston massacre shirt I was talking about if anybody hasn't seen it yet.

I forget what thread it was but months ago I mentioned that we should atleast look into Agent Zero, eff Bosh.. if we can handle Artests behavior then i definitely think we can keep Gilbert on lock.

I think the PG position is more of a need than trading a quality one that we already have for another one.

If yall had to choose one, who would you keep Shannon or Farmar?

Back
Top Bottom