World toughest cat....*EVER*

Lol @ the alligator for calling backup and getting told TWICE
laugh.gif

That's not any cat. That's Steve Irwin reincarnated as a cat.

But
30t6p3b.gif
@ those people standing there at laughing and not trying to get the cat to move away somehow. That gator could've snapped that cat in half if he grabbed it.

That's not any cat. That's Steve Irwin reincarnated as a cat.

But
30t6p3b.gif
@ those people standing there at laughing and not trying to get the cat to move away somehow. That gator could've snapped that cat in half if he grabbed it.

Lazy #+# gators are probably fed by people, they're not going to waste their energy. Plus, they're more dangerous in the water. If they were hungry, that cat would be doneskis
laugh.gif

Lazy #+# gators are probably fed by people, they're not going to waste their energy. Plus, they're more dangerous in the water. If they were hungry, that cat would be doneskis
laugh.gif

i just want to know where the hell these people live that they're calmly walking over, and letting their children and pets play next to, alligators...

i just want to know where the hell these people live that they're calmly walking over, and letting their children and pets play next to, alligators...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

maybe Florida or something.....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom