World toughest cat....*EVER*

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Why didnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries. Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, you drop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$.
________ people. 
laugh.gif
Nah if that was my dog I would grabbed a brick or big !$$ rock and threw it at that deer.

Why didnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries. Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, you drop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$.
________ people. 
laugh.gif
Nah if that was my dog I would grabbed a brick or big !$$ rock and threw it at that deer.

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

BTW, cats are all talk until they get smacked in the face, like the last 10 seconds of this vid:

roll.gif
@ the dog getting stomped out. That deer was putting in work.
laugh.gif

Dog getting pieced in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Dog wasn't even doing @!%* just sitting watching and then gets ran up on
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What made it worse was that stupid !@$ chick holding the camera all crying and @!%*. The $!!@ you got you cat and dog out there to begin with messing with them deer?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

BTW, cats are all talk until they get smacked in the face, like the last 10 seconds of this vid:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dog getting pieced in
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Dog wasn't even doing @!%* just sitting watching and then gets ran up on
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What made it worse was that stupid !@$ chick holding the camera all crying and @!%*. The $!!@ you got you cat and dog out there to begin with messing with them deer?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ saying you would run up on a deer trying to protect it's young. you'd get bodied just like that dog

roll.gif
@ saying you would run up on a deer trying to protect it's young. you'd get bodied just like that dog

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

________ people. 
laugh.gif

Nah man, I would've grabbed a knife out the kitchen and went at the deer commando style. 

But,
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
 @ the deer runnin' up on the dog. He was all the way down the street, he didn't do anything
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

________ people. 
laugh.gif

Nah man, I would've grabbed a knife out the kitchen and went at the deer commando style. 

But,
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
 @ the deer runnin' up on the dog. He was all the way down the street, he didn't do anything
roll.gif

Whydidnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries.Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, youdrop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$. All they were wasyell? Probably some overweight beasts.
Looks like you can say the same for some humans. Do some of you really think you can take down a wild deer with your bare hands?
grin.gif

Whydidnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries.Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, youdrop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$. All they were wasyell? Probably some overweight beasts.
Looks like you can say the same for some humans. Do some of you really think you can take down a wild deer with your bare hands?
grin.gif

WhatsLosinLike wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

word. He didn't even do s*** and got beat up.

WhatsLosinLike wrote:

roll.gif
laugh.gif

word. He didn't even do s*** and got beat up.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

grin.gif

you can tell some of these ppl have never been out of a major city
laugh.gif
no way yall beating a deer with ur bare hands.

deer ran down a whole block to attack this dog like it owed her money. why was that dog out without a leash?

Back
Top Bottom