World's Scariest Drug - Scopolamine

eek.gif
this is great.

The part with the 21 year old black girl talking reminds me so much of City of God.

What an effed up drug to use on victims. You're screwed either way; either you fall victim and rob yourself or die because you have too much of a tolerance. I don't know why, but I was happy that dude at the end got back.

smdh at the dude shaking the tree for the fruit and him eating one..damnn colombia is a colllld place.

There are those flowers here in my city (Pittsburg, CA) I remember my mom pointing them out telling me they are bad and how in El Salvador, prostitutes would use em to rob the Johns.

They are here in the US, seen em in Berkeley too.

That stuff is scary. If it ever gets big stateside...
30t6p3b.gif

My thing is if its so dangerous, why braodcast it? I understand it was all in the name of education, but sometimes that can backfire.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ that %$#+% that gave the old lady a heart attack and robbed her

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Be interested to see this in action in a "controlled" setting
this, i wish vice would of included this.

saw that documentary two weeks ago, was pretty good. that drug dealer was crazy though, joking about the powder being in the air, scaring the interviewer and camera guy
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

vice documentaries
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

krokodil > *

WORD
russian_drug_krokodil3.jpg

Just read up on this on wikipedia. why would you want to do this?

did you skip this?: 
Due to difficulties in procuring heroin combined with easy and cheap access to over-the-counter pharmacy products containing codeine in Russia, use of "krokodil" has been on the increase.

Back
Top Bottom