Worst decision you've ever made??

OH MY GOD THIS MAN IS SPEAKING THE MOTHER ******* TRUTH

only mine was two years and an engagement :smh:

You learn from this stuff though.

I have made so many bad choices that have done nothing but distract me from the real stuff. I can't really name just one. But now I am in the best situation because of it all. So it is hard to look back.

Just make sure that it isn't all for nothing

Not transferring in high school to play at a different school, not eating right. And getting catfished

Not staying single playing the field more while single. With an amazing women who I want to marry but I'm plagued by infidelity since I'm young and wanna give fun. I need a break to get it out of my system but she refuses thus all my infidelity....

Stay single bros for as long as possible....

Last edited:
Bro I understand..

Just broke it off,, but I have just been thinking.. She is not perfect at all, but she would do anything for me and love me like no other..
It has been 2 years..

I am just looking at the post and thinking this will be my worst decision..

My biggest regret is not playing competitive sports growing up. I love sports, but I've never been on a team 
mean.gif

I would be in much better shape physically than I am now, my confidence actually exist, and I probably would've came out my shell.

Alas, I'm out to rectify all these issues this year, young ***** out chea tryna live

Broke up with a woman that would literally do anything for me. She worship our relationship and loved me more then life itself.

[COLOR=#red]And NOW I'm chasing a chick that is giving me the run around, playing games, not fully committed, and I'm over here sweating her like a damn punk.[/COLOR] Karma Karma Karma. I tend to follow the one's that give me a hard time but the ones that want a real realtionship, I tend to brush off. I have issues NT.

Son, dead that ASAP. Been there, done that, **** almost drove me insane because of how much I liked the chick... don't put yourself in that position. Not worth your time, nor the energy.

Another one. Not going away to college after high school. Moms made it seem like that was my only option. Years later and I'm in CC.

I wasn't on planning on writing about a girl but damn can't think of anything else. I guess was letting a girlfriend I had when I was 19 go bc I was being immature, I would have been set on life from there on then.

fam, Idk if it's cause of your avy or you're really just a cool person, but you're up there on the list of cool NTers.

As for me, Not getting with the most amazing woman I know. Didn't want her to be some little kid fling, so I would tell myself it would happen later on.

She has a boyfriend now :smh:

Idk. I ****** up alot. Builds character though I learned basically everything the hard way. But I got a child out of it which is :pimp: many other things I don't want to talk about. Only thing I'd take back is hurting other people.

In recent times probably Eating white castle.

Not dropping out of high school sooner.

My senior year consisted of going in late, playing basketball all day and catching the early bus home to play Madden, :lol:

Oh, and dodging slaps and kicks from my girlfriend at the time.

How could I forget that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Son, dead that ASAP. Been there, done that, **** almost drove me insane because of how much I liked the chick... don't put yourself in that position. Not worth your time, nor the energy.

I'm trying so hard to not let her get the best of me fam.. Like this past weekend, I kicked her out of my house, told her I am bringing way more to the table and that she is not putting in effort like I am. Next day, I felt like a complete prick for yelling at her, it's out of my character to raise my voice. So I apologized and told her that we need to slow down and that this is getting the best of me.

Last night she popped up at 1 AM to spend the night and now I'm all sprung again. I literally I want to fight myself. Homegirl literally puts me 2nd to everything, for an example, I ask her to let me take her to dinner on a certain night. She would give me "We'll see" response. And literally will find anything else that her friends invite her to or find to do, and if nothing else comes up, then she'll go with me... And I'm being a complete sucka to this too.

I know exactly what's going on, but trying to convince myself that if we get through this rough patch, that we'll work out. I seen her be a complete sweetheart, but in the last 2 weeks, things been an emotional rollercoaster. I'm litearlly ranting on NT because I have no social media, no friends that I can come to with this because I know it's hella embarrasing. I am a good looking guy, have no issues with the ladies, educated, make damn good money, have all my things together, no kids, no drama, and can litearlly have most woman sprung, but yet I'm slow dancing in a burning room. (That felt good to write all this, ya boy feels bottle up! haha)

- Not going away for school staying at home to get my degree
- Buying a house when I was with my son's mom I knew it was a mistake

Last edited:

I'm trying so hard to not let her get the best of me fam.. Like this past weekend, I kicked her out of my house, told her I am bringing way more to the table and that she is not putting in effort like I am. Next day, I felt like a complete prick for yelling at her, it's out of my character to raise my voice. So I apologized and told her that we need to slow down and that this is getting the best of me.

Last night she popped up at 1 AM to spend the night and now I'm all sprung again. I literally I want to fight myself. Homegirl literally puts me 2nd to everything, for an example, I ask her to let me take her to dinner on a certain night. She would give me "We'll see" response. And literally will find anything else that her friends invite her to or find to do, and if nothing else comes up, then she'll go with me... And I'm being a complete sucka to this too.

I know exactly what's going on, but trying to convince myself that if we get through this rough patch, that we'll work out. I seen her be a complete sweetheart, but in the last 2 weeks, things been an emotional rollercoaster. I'm litearlly ranting on NT because I have no social media, no friends that I can come to with this because I know it's hella embarrasing. I am a good looking guy, have no issues with the ladies, educated, make damn good money, have all my things together, no kids, no drama, and can litearlly have most woman sprung, but yet I'm slow dancing in a burning room. (That felt good to write all this, ya boy feels bottle up! haha)

Aint worth it bruh..Find another woman or let another woman come to you. Hope the best comes your way. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom