Worst decision you've ever made??

Listening to that new ice jj fish track...

**** hella catchy i cant stop playing it :lol: :lol:

Son, dead that ASAP. Been there, done that, **** almost drove me insane because of how much I liked the chick... don't put yourself in that position. Not worth your time, nor the energy.

I'm trying so hard to not let her get the best of me fam.. Like this past weekend, I kicked her out of my house, told her I am bringing way more to the table and that she is not putting in effort like I am. Next day, I felt like a complete prick for yelling at her, it's out of my character to raise my voice. So I apologized and told her that we need to slow down and that this is getting the best of me.

Last night she popped up at 1 AM to spend the night and now I'm all sprung again. I literally I want to fight myself. Homegirl literally puts me 2nd to everything, for an example, I ask her to let me take her to dinner on a certain night. She would give me "We'll see" response. And literally will find anything else that her friends invite her to or find to do, and if nothing else comes up, then she'll go with me... And I'm being a complete sucka to this too.

I know exactly what's going on, but trying to convince myself that if we get through this rough patch, that we'll work out. I seen her be a complete sweetheart, but in the last 2 weeks, things been an emotional rollercoaster. I'm litearlly ranting on NT because I have no social media, no friends that I can come to with this because I know it's hella embarrasing. I am a good looking guy, have no issues with the ladies, educated, make damn good money, have all my things together, no kids, no drama, and can litearlly have most woman sprung, but yet I'm slow dancing in a burning room. (That felt good to write all this, ya boy feels bottle up! haha)

GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION IMMEDIATELY.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT, THERE IS NOTHING WORSE. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, EFFORTS AND LIFE ON SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT PUT YOU FIRST. THAT IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE.

YOU WILL BE HAPPIER IN THE LONG RUN.

GET OUT NOW.

-Getting addicted to sneakers (it was so bad that i was addicted to ebay. I had the stupid notion that i wanted to collect every Jordan from 1-14. Starting my business really broke me free of the sneaker addiction)
-Letting my mother convince me that its okay to spend money on your credit card because you can pay it off later.
-Not traveling more in my early to mid 20s. so many bad women i missed out on :smokin
-Being too nice to females in my 20s. trust me guys, NO WOMAN wants a gentleman, 9.5 times out of 10 theyll take your kindness for weakness

Last edited:
Getting married.  Didn't feel like it was the right move but I went with it anyway.  Smh, its been three years now and I bring divorce up at least once a month.  I want out!!! but she doesn't.  I am worried about having to pay child support or alimony, but at the end of the day, I would rather be happy.  Only stayed with her this long because I want to see my kids everyday, but its getting to the point where that not a good enough excuse any more

Last edited:
I was with this girl for 2 plus years

I ended it but I should have never got in a relationship with her

All my friends tell me now how I could have done better and how much they disliked her

She is really big and a Catfish on IG now from what I’ve heard

-Not going away for school that kills me the more i think about it , had academic scholarship and all , let my mom persuade me to stay closer to home .

Getting married.  Didn't feel like it was the right move but I went with it anyway.  Smh, its been three years now and I bring divorce up at least once a month.  I want out!!! but she doesn't.  I am worried about having to pay child support or alimony, but at the end of the day, I would rather be happy.  Only stayed with her this long because I want to see my kids everyday, but its getting to the point where that not a good enough excuse any more

Bro trust me you'll be better off in the long run. I had that same issue with my son's mom I was worried about not seeing him everyday. But it'll work out & it's for the best. Nothing good going to come out of you being unhappy

damn man
that bad????
why u want out???
u must be a good dude if she still all in

******* up my first 3 semesters in college. on my 5th now, hopefully i can prosper out here.

getting a girlfriend. 

thing is; she's too damn fine lol

but the girl is in love with me, obviously. i be like "i got love for you" 

i be wanting to dive off into all the yambs that i can. but i wont do that tho.

im 19...i shoulda waited. 

Had college pretty much paid for but i got greedy and started taking out loans to keep money in my pockets so i didnt have to work.

Not transferring high schools. I had a bunch of friends there and as a whole they were more down to earth than people at my school. My friends who were on the basketball team at the school would always tell me that I would have been on the team, but at my school it was tougher to make it. It was also easier to get into better colleges because the academic competition at my school was higher. On top of all of that it was only an extra 5 minute drive at most.

I wasted a year on a girl thinking we'd finally work things out and they never did. All of that time and effort wasted. 
mean.gif

I regret not asking a different girl to prom instead of one that got anxiety just by dressing up and being in certain social situations (I didn't know at the time) and of course she said no. Same girl as above.

Playing a bunch of sports growing up instead of specializing in one. Many of peers ended up settling on one main sport and did something like track or weightlifting during the offseason when I just played a different sport depending on the season. I also got into basketball really late and I wish I started sooner.

I took my foot of the pedal and slacked hard my last year of high school since I didn't even need to try to do well. Those bad study habits carried over into my first year of college and I'm still trying to correct them.

Aint worth it bruh..Find another woman or let another woman come to you. Hope the best comes your way.
pimp.gif
Appreciate it fam .. been a few days now and I feel like I'm slowly getting over this chick. She had her tonsils removed Tuesday so I sent her a care package gift just to show her that I do care. But other then that, we hardly communicate. I know she likes me and wants me in the long run but right now she wants to party and ******** (story behind that but I do NOT want to get into and drive y'all nuts like I am). So I'm just chilling low-key. Probably go out of town next week with the ex that I broke up with (the best woman I ever met) and just relax. 

GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION IMMEDIATELY.

BEEN THERE DONE THAT, THERE IS NOTHING WORSE. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, EFFORTS AND LIFE ON SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT PUT YOU FIRST. THAT IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE.

YOU WILL BE HAPPIER IN THE LONG RUN.

GET OUT NOW.
YOU ARE 100%, WITHOUT A DOUBT, COMPLETELY RIGHT SIR. I'M TRYING MAN.. Its tough to turn this ship around mid sail, but dammit I'm trying! haha 

My biggest regret so far is being in a committed relationship from the age of 19-25 with one woman, for us to not work out.. Now I'm almost 30, and dating is getting tougher by the day

This x2. I was in 2 relationships between 18-27 y/o, both lasted 4.5 years. I felt being faithful and sticking thing out was the right thing to do, but I should have jumped when it wasn't really good and looked for someone else/dated around and really honed in on what I really want in a woman.

:smh: live and learn for me, but please dont make the same mistakes I made fellas!!! 20-30 are you best years, date around and find out what all is out there, dont settle and waste your best years unless someone truly special comes along.

Last edited:
My biggest regret so far is being in a committed relationship from the age of 19-25 with one woman, for us to not work out.. Now I'm almost 30, and dating is getting tougher by the day

This x2. I was in 2 relationships between 18-27 y/o, both lasted 4.5 years. I felt being faithful and sticking thing out was the right thing to do, but I should have jumped when it wasn't really good and looked for someone else/dated around and really honed in on what I really want in a woman.

:smh: live and learn for me, but please dont make the same mistakes I made fellas!!! 20-30 are you best years, date around and find out what all is out there, dont settle and waste your best years.

This is why for past 2 years, I've been pretty non-committal, cause from 06-almost 2012, I was in two very committed relationships and do feel like I've missed out a bit because (mostly the latter relationship).

Also, though i didn't "decide" to lose my scholarship midway through college, I sure wish I didn't. Lost the academic part of it by like .09 or something, and even though I rebounded as far as grades, it wasn't in enough time to get it back. Have been kicking out extra money since 2008, but thankfully I should have those loans paid back in late 2015.

Going through it right now. I'm 24, there's a 19 year old chick who wanted me to cuff and I was like "nahhhhhhh ya mad young." To my chagrin, she went and met some new cat and now they're [emoji]9996[/emoji]️"seeing each other" [emoji]9996[/emoji]️. I'm tellin' y'all, when this girl turns 21 she gonna be stacked! She gonna be bad! Man, I shoulda' cuffed it. Yo, when she gets through with homeboy, I'm hoppin' back on that and nurturing that child! I don't eem' care. #NoPedo.

:rofl: :lol:

I love you, famb. Haha.

*Daps up @Fontaine*

no wonder why you looking at them luxury vehicles. You want to pull shorty back.

Not even, my Nt'er. She five years younger. What's there to impress?

this ******* really put air quotes in his post :rofl:

:lol:

This is how I felt about my 1st marriage. Got married wayyyyy before I was anywhere near ready, but did it because she was pregnant w/ our 2nd child. Got a divorce years back and got remarried again. Learned alot from that marriage and I'm in a much better space now than I was then.

I would have to say, not taking football more seriously. I was a basketball player to the core all throughout school. I hated football for the most part because I didn't understand the beauty of the game. Football coaches kept trying to get me to come out for the team. I told them no everytime. Finally went out during a summer practice and they put me in the group with the DEs to do pass rushing drills. I was just throwing guys left and right. Went home and was like "**** football, that **** is lame." Big mistake. I think if I would've simply applied myself I could've been something in that sport. Now I sit here and HUGE football fan wishing I could go back in time just. SMH.

My whole athletic career in high school, should've taken all of it more seriously.
Focusing on girls for the first 24 years of my life. I'm just like one of the dudes who said they didn't become a ***** until midway through 24. I started in January.

getting tattoos and stretching ear lobes. i outgrew it, and quick. attending a tech school, didn't do jack shh for me and i ended up just ending up going to a 4 year college anyway.

tried turning a o into a housewife. got used by that o. married that o after 3 months.  had kids with that o. Got her name tatted on my forearm. 

on me tho . i made that bad decision. not a good judge of character . now im a total pessimist cuz of that mistake. 

havent bounced back yet..

Last edited:
tried turning a o into a housewife. got used by that o. married that o after 3 months.  had kids with that o. Got her name tatted on my forearm. 

on me tho . i made that bad decision. not a good judge of character . now im a total pessimist cuz of that mistake. 
  havent bounced back yet..
but after only 3 months fam? :smh:
was the vag made of gold :nerd:

I don't regret getting into sneaker culture etc because it exposed me to so much cool stuff including NT

I do regret ever owning hundreds of shoes. Thank god I made some if it back by selling off piece of my collection.

Regret losing my ex but honestly she deserved better. I'm just glad we friends.

Regret grad school right after undergrad. I should be waited to see what I was more passionate about.

Back
Top Bottom