worst quality jordans ever?

wc4s are great. i dont mind the leather. fr4s and mil4s on the other hand are built a bit different.
mean.gif

2006 military 4 instant beater status after 1 wear they where creased like u played ball in them 100x

cdp 4 ive yet to see somebodys who wore them more than 5x w/out midsole cracking and no cushion what so ever

2006 fire red 3's ive yet to see somebodys who wore them more than 5x w/out midsole cracking

2012 fire red 4's probably the worst quality shoe ive ever had the others at least looked fine before i wore them these came pre creased EVERYWHERE mine looked like some one took a lighter to them and tried to melt the leather it was wrinkled so bad

anything else? i cant speak for anything prior to 2006 since i dont own alot before then just some stuff from 99-01
Lmao

laugh.gif

My mil4 retro still in great shape ( knock on wood) worn 7- very minimal creasing and no paint chipping . Use it w/o force shields or gel insole. My fire red and thunder 4 sucks.

I'm not really going to debate quality with anyone who views stiff plastic leather as a positive because their shoes don't crease, because we obviously have a different opinion of things that factor into a shoe having good quality. We're on the same page with paint cracking though.

The only V's I've wanted this year were the Scotchlite-tongue Fire Reds from January and the Laney's in November. Did a CP3 to Blake Griffin behind the back pass on the first pair when I felt the terrible "leather" and the seemingly steel-reinforced boot toe area, and the Laney's are looking like they're going to have soft, plush tumbled leather from what I can see so I'm all unless I see otherwise come release.

IMO soft leather only belongs on certain shoes 1s,3a,10s & 13s using that same leather on the 4s,5s,6s wouldn't be right

How was the quality of the European true blues have a chance to grab a pair at a decent price

I'm not really going to debate quality with anyone who views stiff plastic leather as a positive because their shoes don't crease, because we obviously have a different opinion of things that factor into a shoe having good quality. We're on the same page with paint cracking though.

The only V's I've wanted this year were the Scotchlite-tongue Fire Reds from January and the Laney's in November. Did a CP3 to Blake Griffin behind the back pass on the first pair when I felt the terrible "leather" and the seemingly steel-reinforced boot toe area, and the Laney's are looking like they're going to have soft, plush tumbled leather from what I can see so I'm all unless I see otherwise come release.
I like your CP3 pass thing ahahah that was funny

You guys thing they create the shoes at different factories tho? It is a possibility that each factory has different branded supplies to create the same shoe

IMO soft leather only belongs on certain shoes 1s,3a,10s & 13s using that same leather on the 4s,5s,6s wouldn't be right

...What? Every original pair came with soft, thick leather in those same numbers you feel it wouldn't look right on. The Motorsport VI's was the best quality retro we've seen from one of those numbers in the last 4 years, and its leather pretty much creased when you looked at it. But once again, we seem to have differing tastes in what good quality means, so different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
2008 CDP black/red XIs and 2009 Space Jam XIs were straight bausura.

Im glad they got got new molds for 2010+

Last edited:
I dont own them, but my homies Black Tongue 5s from this year were the worst quality Jordan I've ever layed eyes on. They were terrible! The leather look literally like plastic, and the 23 was so poorly stitched it was a crime that he payed 185 shipped for them.

CDP 11s and Olympic 6s (2012 version) are the two most uncomfortable shoes in my collection. I can't say they're the worst quality ever, as I there are quite a few Jordans I never owned.

I knew the 2007 Fire Red III's would make it on here. :lol:
The day I unds'd them the paint chipped on both pairs like they were 10 years old or something.

And I heard all of the stories about the CDP IV's chipping badly too, haha.

Ur tripping on the true blues. The leather is better then the wc88's dude smh

This^
I picked up a pair of Europe release a few weeks ago one of the best J's I own much better then the us release and those weren't bad... If yours are trash probably fakes... Gm.... Reps

Last year's White Cement IV retro was absolutely terrible. Wore them 3 times before sadly finally accepting how bad they were and selling them. Sucks, because that's my 2nd favorite Jordan of all time. The hunt for '99s continues.
Ya'll must be trippin! No way are they horrible. Fire red 4's are by far the worst retro ive seen, the pleather isnt the same as wc4's at all, its like paper.
My 4s are great

Back
Top Bottom