worst quality jordans ever?

FIRST MILITARY BLUE IV'S FROM LIKE 05 I THINK… THE QUALITY WAS SO TERRIBLE …PROB THE FIRST OF ITS QUALITY DOWN GRADE KIND

without a doubt 06 militaries and CDP XIs... both were SOO trash...
sold both after 1 wear each... and that was before all this retro every other year nonsense.

aqua 8s had turrible paint also but i couldnt even part with em... one of my all time favs

Xx8 for sure.
The sole design is a total failure with many people experiencing the pop out of the zoom air unit in the forefoot area and rips open the outsole.

everyone shoe that was apart of the countdown packages ..they all felt like wooden chancletas

My Bred 4s were tanks, i must've had a really good pair. Fire Red 4s and Chicago 1s were awful though, especially that cardboard tongue on the 1s. And the Black Tongue Fire Red 5s were a complete ATROCITY. Traded them right off the bat after I wore them.

2006 black tongue fire red 5's smh, paint chipping is terrible

2012 bred 4's, maybe its just me but mine creased terribly and the midsole paint job is cheap.. I have 40 pairs of kicks so i must have worn em 4 times

2006 grapes- paint chipping like crazy

2013 shadow 1's, toe box creased so bad after 2 wears

2012 olympic 7s LEATHER IS ****

I was, however, impressed with the olympic 6s when they came out, good job on that one JB

Nobody buys Retro J's for quality. They all suck as far as quality. Some are just worse than others

I could go on and on in this thread, its such a shame!

We spend so much money every month for these sneakers, some stand in line for hours or even days to get one and JB is putting the worst materials on these Jordans!

I hope someday they will hear us and step up with the quality!

Cause this is so ridiculous JB!

2012 bred 4's, maybe its just me but mine creased terribly and the midsole paint job is cheap.. I have 40 pairs of kicks so i must have worn em 4 times

I was, however, impressed with the olympic 6s when they came out, good job on that one JB
Shadow was my favorite release of the year

truth.

been wanting them for years. missed the first retro and couldn't land the "for the love of the gaze" for a reasonable price, i even liked the heart logo. then my wife bought these for me to celebrate my university graduation, and the leather was as you said, and they were also a full size too big. i seriously exchanged and went a whole damn size down.

Last edited:

shadow 1s are nice and btw leather is supposed to crease when it is decent leather so your decision to put up a shoe that has creases as a reason for them to be a bad release means that every release from 01 and back is horrible because the nicer the leather the easier it is to crease, OG 1s crease beautifuly

im not talking about normal creasing bruh, mine creased real bad on 2 spots of the toe box on just one foot.. i have a lot of kicks from the 00-02 era and they creased normal.. the 2013 are not OG's and dont match the quality the OG leather or even my 2001 retro 1's

Any Jordan released from 2006-07 was garbage.

All of my V's and IV's were paper thin, and creased like cardboard.

My firered III's weren't too great either.

People complain about quality now, but **** was worse once upon a time.
not everything from 2006-2007 was like this, a lot of nice js

Regarding the eu true blue 3's. I order them from rmkstore. Once I receive them I notice the leather was straight up cardboard like. Super stiff, Horrible smell, height of the shoe was off and the shoes felt like a boot. I sold them and hour after I got them to some store in Jamaica ave for what I paid. I believe I got fakes no im sorry a "100% authentic grey market pair." I learn my lesson that day. If I don't get them on release day I luck out. Flightclub is loaded with grey market pairs becareful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom