Worst time to open your trunk (.gif)

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut
imgur is broked. use minus.com

i3m3o8Zsk6vlc.gif

gnar, though.

oHD94.png

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^ that vid is insane. It literally knocked the persons limbs off.

In og vid, son turned upside down in a fraction of a second... Seemed a little too fast. Plus the fact that it was being filmed raises an eyebrow.

I thought those were shoes or something 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

-_-

Just look at the flip. You'd have to be a moron to believe that was real.

this. the instant the car made contact dudes body was completely upside down...like the video was edited at that point. thought it was real at first. but look at the 0:11-0:12 mark. his body is instantly flipped. and yes, if you had a grasp of physics, that would also lead you to conclude that the body wouldn't flip like that initially from impact.

roll.gif

Can you explain to me WHY he wouldn't flip like that?

I'm sayin
laugh.gif
are people expecting a probably 160lb man who's standing still to flip in slowmo when a 3500lb metal object moving at a high rate of speed hits his legs?

you guys got it all figured out. better call CNN and tell them to stop posting fake vids. and tell the guy from the vid to stop faking that broken leg.

article-2140311-12F41932000005DC-108_638x352.jpg

this is throwing me off. how is his head hitting the bumper first on impact and not say the hood? and not only upside down, but backwards, at the first instant of impact? he was facing the car head on....i don't mind being wrong im cool wit that, just gimme a good reason.

this is throwing me off. how is his head hitting the bumper first on impact and not say the hood? and not only upside down, but backwards, at the first instant of impact? he was facing the car head on....i don't mind being wrong im cool wit that, just gimme a good reason.

What reason would be legit enough to convince you?!? We aren't physicists...

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut
imgur is broked. use minus.com

i3m3o8Zsk6vlc.gif

gnar, though.
I cant imagine what the driver of the SUV to the right was thinking when they pull up to an intersection and see a torso and limbs land in front of their car
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
Why the F did I have to see that gif before going to bed?Go to hell. All of you.

But just to comment on it: why the hell would someone walk in APPROACHING traffic? I need a back story here.

Don't see how that even translates to trunk being open. That's a worst time to be walking around on a highway gif.

Seems fake though.

I heard someone caught the Bronx River accident on their dash cam. Anyone else heard this?

If you consider the sloped angle of the hood with the force going forward, it would certainly launch a body straight up in the air. I imagine his knees are grill level and his feet are bumper level after the initial bumb off of the hood, so a slight tap from the front of the car on one of the lower parts of a body suspended in air can easily flip it into tumbling. However, I have suspicion of the frame by frame playback. But if this is a fake, the editing of the tumbling shoes is superb.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

After seeing this and the way he flew up in the air, I now believe my boy when he told me he was once hit by a car and he flew so high the back of his head hit the traffic light.

eek.gif

Dude, let me break this down for you real simple.
From the looks of things, the grill of the car is about knee high on dude and is the first point of impact.  From that alone, you would assume dude would flip "backwards" right?

Going from there, the car basically stopped moving (breaked) at the point of impact (or a bit after)...causing dude's backward flip to slow after his head smashes the hood/windshield.

that gif grossed me out, not just the fact that the person lost limbs. The fact that the douche bag in the car had no regard whatsoever to that person or their family. Just continued driving like a maniac on the wrong side of the road I might add. People are really disgusting and careless when it comes to other people. I hope +*%#*@!++ was caught, I don't know what country this took place but I hope they catch him and bury him for that.

Has the dude who called everyone who thought that this was real morons posted again? The assurance that he had for his opinion still has me
laugh.gif

REAL.

To those who think its staged they  aren't looking at the surrounding cars(opposing lanes) . I mean its sad to see anyone get hurt so we would hope it was fake but this is just wrong place wrong time! The person who get hit then flips, well think about it like billiards if you hit the ball at a certain angle it goes in  different directions

Back
Top Bottom