Would God Forgive Me?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

oh and we told the cops and they said they couldnt do anything about it,i was like @$+ are you serious.
wait a second..you told the cops about a potential drug raid and they weren't about it?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

is this still america?

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

oh and we told the cops and they said they couldnt do anything about it,i was like @$+ are you serious.
wait a second..you told the cops about a potential drug raid and they weren't about it?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

is this still america?

dont do anything that will get you killed or put in jail it will hurt your mom more.

dont do anything that will get you killed or put in jail it will hurt your mom more.

apparently to those who believe in god... "god forgives all sinners". sooooo i guess he should forgive you.

apparently to those who believe in god... "god forgives all sinners". sooooo i guess he should forgive you.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

this.

Don't be so hasty and make a rash decision. I say your best bet is to get your mom to disassociate herself with this couple and call the cops on them. It's a win/win without putting your and her future/life at risk.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

this.

Don't be so hasty and make a rash decision. I say your best bet is to get your mom to disassociate herself with this couple and call the cops on them. It's a win/win without putting your and her future/life at risk.

YOU KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE?

....HAVE UR HOMMIES ROB THEM

NOT YOU!!

"UR HOMMIES"

OR HIT UP THEY HOUSE WHILE THEY " CHILL" WITH UR MOMS AND MAKE SURE U THERE WITH THEM

SO THEY DONT SLIP HER NOTHING

AND WHILE THEY MADD BOUT NOT SELLING ANYTHING

COME BACK TO A EMPTY CRIB

MUCH MORE SWEETER ...WHILE U AT IT ...BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!

YOU KNOW WHERE THEY LIVE?

....HAVE UR HOMMIES ROB THEM

NOT YOU!!

"UR HOMMIES"

OR HIT UP THEY HOUSE WHILE THEY " CHILL" WITH UR MOMS AND MAKE SURE U THERE WITH THEM

SO THEY DONT SLIP HER NOTHING

AND WHILE THEY MADD BOUT NOT SELLING ANYTHING

COME BACK TO A EMPTY CRIB

MUCH MORE SWEETER ...WHILE U AT IT ...BURN THE HOUSE DOWN!

Son.

Ok see if you actually followed thru with anything(which you won't)some random NTer would drop a dime on you just for the lulz and then a 20 page post about "snitchin" would follow and within 3 days no one here would remember your screen name and you'd rot in jail while your mom scored her crack from someone else.

The point being - PLANNING ILLEGAL ACTIVITES ON A PUBLIC AND VERY MEAN-SPIRITED MESSAGEBOARD IS STUPID.

Tho for what it's worth if someone did my mom like that i would put my fist through their soul.

Son.

Ok see if you actually followed thru with anything(which you won't)some random NTer would drop a dime on you just for the lulz and then a 20 page post about "snitchin" would follow and within 3 days no one here would remember your screen name and you'd rot in jail while your mom scored her crack from someone else.

The point being - PLANNING ILLEGAL ACTIVITES ON A PUBLIC AND VERY MEAN-SPIRITED MESSAGEBOARD IS STUPID.

Tho for what it's worth if someone did my mom like that i would put my fist through their soul.

You're thinking about smoking someone and you're posting this on the internet?

You ain't bout that life.
smh.gif

Coming from a dude who's real mom is a fiend, it's on her, not the dealer. You really need to check your mom.

You're thinking about smoking someone and you're posting this on the internet?

You ain't bout that life.
smh.gif

Coming from a dude who's real mom is a fiend, it's on her, not the dealer. You really need to check your mom.

Back
Top Bottom