Would God Forgive Me?

your first priority right now is trying to help your mom recover and try to get her away from that stuff then think about doing whatever you want to do . These dealers sound sloppy andif they got your mom they prolly done it to someone else only a matter of time homie but if you want to deal now you must ask yourself , do you live that life?

Did they force your mom to do It? Is she the only person in the world that doesn't know thedanger of drugs?

Did they force your mom to do It? Is she the only person in the world that doesn't know thedanger of drugs?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm laughing at OP not his mom. Even if I were, what's it to you? You already know I'm an immoral Godless human-being without a conscience.

OP if your mom did cocaine by her own free will, it is her fault. Glad she's ok. And this thread is super reckless on so many levels.

What's it to me? Tasteless and tacky, that's all.
His mother almost died and he's not thinking clearly. Nothing to laugh at if you ask me.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm laughing at OP not his mom. Even if I were, what's it to you? You already know I'm an immoral Godless human-being without a conscience.

OP if your mom did cocaine by her own free will, it is her fault. Glad she's ok. And this thread is super reckless on so many levels.

What's it to me? Tasteless and tacky, that's all.
His mother almost died and he's not thinking clearly. Nothing to laugh at if you ask me.

You should rob a liquor store and get locked up so you don't gotta deal with this nonsense.

You should rob a liquor store and get locked up so you don't gotta deal with this nonsense.

drugdealers are eveywhere (you think sleeping the drug dealer will be the solution to your problem?)
if you 're gonna do something against them it will only complicate things towards you
your mom seems to be addicted to coke, shes the one that gotta a problem.
you needa b e on her side to stop her from realy putting an end to her life. she already gotta a chance which was od'ing it.

drugdealers are eveywhere (you think sleeping the drug dealer will be the solution to your problem?)
if you 're gonna do something against them it will only complicate things towards you
your mom seems to be addicted to coke, shes the one that gotta a problem.
you needa b e on her side to stop her from realy putting an end to her life. she already gotta a chance which was od'ing it.

im not thinking straight right now,i didnt sleep last night and i cant right now because im watching her.
to top it all off i punched a wall i the hospital and broke a bone in my hand and they are making me pay for the damage to the wall.
i really cant let them get away with this even though it was her choice. i might not kill them but i will do a life altering thing to them.

im not thinking straight right now,i didnt sleep last night and i cant right now because im watching her.
to top it all off i punched a wall i the hospital and broke a bone in my hand and they are making me pay for the damage to the wall.
i really cant let them get away with this even though it was her choice. i might not kill them but i will do a life altering thing to them.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

If you atone for your sins and truly repent GOD will forgive you.

i dont know whats worse you letting yo moms hang with them knowing what you know

or

your mother for being so damn weak and doing the drugs

and with your mother being that weak you aint about to kill nothing go take a nap

i dont know whats worse you letting yo moms hang with them knowing what you know

or

your mother for being so damn weak and doing the drugs

and with your mother being that weak you aint about to kill nothing go take a nap

Back
Top Bottom