Would you choose Godlike sex or Godlike money for the rest of your life? Read rules b4 commenting.

The amount of difference you can make with unlimited money is insane. Since i cant die i can go get my thrills somewhere else.

damn. no lie this is hard.
laugh.gif

i'd prob take the money just so my kids are set for life.

artificial insemination for havin kids ftw i guess...

Originally Posted by sk84star

Originally Posted by DUB 253

I'd take the sex and just live in a country with low cost of living so my $10,830 would go farther...
pimp.gif

word....
pimp.gif
co-sign...the whole purpose of being successful is sex.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Hmmm be wealthy and don't have a sex game or Be broke with a vicious pipe game and immaculate game

I would take B. and bag a billionaires or millionaires wife or daughter and pimp the system
Loop hole. I'll take B, technically the daughter aint makin the money, the father is so her income is nonexistent. W/ the wife, if she'sin the kitchen like she should be, she won't be makin anything either. So yea, B is my answer

Originally Posted by Kakashi

I'd take the sex and just live in a country with low cost of living so my $10,830 would go farther...
pimp.gif

word....
pimp.gif

if that's the only thing you care about, i'm sorry to say but your life will have no purpose once you hit your 40's and 50's. there is so muchmore to this life than sex and women.

Originally Posted by Kakashi

pimp.gif

word....
pimp.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

ya young.......

gimme a billion dollars, i'd cop a cyborg penis.
smokin.gif

sex, and ill live with a woman who does not work but has a very high net worth

win win

besides, i think i can make money on my own without any outside help

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of these replies in here. I'll take the money. Sex ain't THAT big of a deal.... Besides, with all that money you would be too busy havingfun to even worry about that %+*%

Easily the money... If I dont enjoy sex anymore that means I don't want to have it so i wouldnt even care...

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Impoverished stud.
You are basically a god in the bedroom. You chose the size of your sex organ. You have unlimited stamina and recovery - you could service 2, 20, or 200 women at a time with no issues. You are unable to catch STDs of ANY KIND. Your game is immaculate except for the limitations below.

You are stuck at a salary of $10,830 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You are unable to seduce any woman or women making more than a combined salary of $25k; basically, NO SUGAR MOMMAS FOR YOU.

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

P.S. I'm going with impoverished stud.
I PICK THIS ALONE

CAUSE I CAN MAKE SOO MUCH MONEY JUST BY BEING THE END ALL CURE

TO STD'S

GET PAID MAJOR FOR STUDYS

AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY EVERYBODY CAN HAVE THE SAME POWER AS ME

IF THE MEDICAL FIX IS CONVERTED

END ALL AIDS & STD ....PERIOD

HAVE ME IN A TESTING-LAB BANGING ALL TYPE OF REDBONES
smokin.gif

HAVE THE SCIENTIST IN THE ROOM BEHIND THE ONE WAY GLASS

TAKING DOWN NOTES

PLUS TO BE ABLE TO LIVE ANOTHER 50 YEARS AND STILL GO HARD

I'LL BE A LIVING A LEGEND

FORGET THE MONEY

I WITH THIS POWER I GOT MANY WAYS TO GET IT

DONT NEED A BILLION TO LIVE LIFE ...BUT I KNOW MY BODY ITSELF WOULD BE WORTH BILLIONS THO JUST FOR SCIENTIFIC USE
pimp.gif

Impoverished stud.
You are basically a god in the bedroom. You chose the size of your sex organ. You have unlimited stamina and recovery - you could service 2, 20, or 200 womenat a time with no issues. You are unable to catch STDs of ANY KIND. Your game is immaculate except for the limitations below.

You are stuck at a salary of $10,830 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You are unable to seduce any woman or women making more than acombined salary of $25k; basically, NO SUGAR MOMMAS FOR YOU.

Give me this option, if I can survive with no income, I can survive making that amount of money per year.

Personally I'm not that motivated by money but I do want to get married, so I'm finding a great woman that makes $25K a year. I will be ableto survive off of a $35K combined income for the rest of my life living in Tallahassee, FL or Tampa, FL.

Plus this does not indicate what type of job you have to do, so let me be a professional DJ making that money and have a happy wife that I can spend time withwho I will give mind-numbing orgasms to on the regular.

You can also save your money, receive clothes, cars, and other things of that sort for free. I will also be able to give back to the community because of mywork hours.

Sounds like a pretty decent life to me.

EDIT: My kids will probably also be able to go to school funded by Pell Grants because of how low our combined income would be.

the sex. i could be able to get paid for studies which isn't part of my normal salary, so i'll be makin more on the side. i can then get kids whowon't be able to have the same diseases.
i could end up gettin some famous stars w/o kids to impregnate them for money so they kids won't be able to get STD's

I think a better comparison is:

You are a homeless bum that smells like crap, can not earn any money, but have an immaculate sex game

or

You are a man of infinite earning potential, but suffer from incurable impotence.

In your scenario, one of the choices has some money and tons of sex, and the other has tons of money and no sex whatsoever. With one you can be absolutelyselfish, the other, absolutely selfless.

As much as I enjoy sex, I feel like you can live a lot more and do a lot more good in the world with infinite income.

YM

Young Mulah baby.... I will prolly jus adopt n tell my lil son to get it in wit these billions....

Back
Top Bottom