Would you choose Godlike sex or Godlike money for the rest of your life? Read rules b4 commenting.

If every business idea I have is successful, I'd take the money.

My first business idea would be a club where people could have casual virtual sex without the consequences, but all the the benefits. I would have scientistsdevelop machines that would allow people to have a virtual sexual experience that is better than physical sex and allows the users to control the intensity,frequency, duration and number of orgasms they experience. The machine would also allow the user to develop new and original sexual techniques unique to theindividual, so it doesn't become the same dull song and dance for everyone. I would become a master at using the device and would be able to satisfy anywoman even though I can't physically satisfy a woman.

From there, I would develop a cost effective way to safely travel space and create a space tourism industry and a private space exploration industry. I wouldestablish a base on the moon where I would not be under the laws of Earth, so I could lay claim to space property and not have to deal with the UN and itslaws.

While my scientists are conquering the stars, I would have a device developed that would extend my life and preserve my youth until I decided the time for mydeath. I would live to the ripe old age of 350 years and in that time, develop a way to create a program that behaves and thinks like I do, so even whenI'm gone, my children's, children could benefit from my inventions, thoughts and advice.

I would kill the stranger! and go on living my life.

But if you say I can not do that, I will take the money.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Sex means WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more to me than money. I cant bust a nut to paper sorry NT.

The baddest chicks wont be worried about your nuts when youre broke.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Sex means WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more to me than money. I cant bust a nut to paper sorry NT.

The baddest chicks wont be worried about your nuts when youre broke.
What do you plan to do with these chicks if you cant SMASH ?? What you gonna do Let the next man do that part for you. No thanks Gimmie That

Originally Posted by General Johnson

If every business idea I have is successful, I'd take the money.

My first business idea would be a club where people could have casual virtual sex without the consequences, but all the the benefits. I would have scientists develop machines that would allow people to have a virtual sexual experience that is better than physical sex and allows the users to control the intensity, frequency, duration and number of orgasms they experience. The machine would also allow the user to develop new and original sexual techniques unique to the individual, so it doesn't become the same dull song and dance for everyone. I would become a master at using the device and would be able to satisfy any woman even though I can't physically satisfy a woman.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brilliant!... Give me the money[/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

My first business idea would be a club where people could have casual virtual sex without the consequences, but all the the benefits. I would have scientists develop machines that would allow people to have a virtual sexual experience that is better than physical sex and allows the users to control the intensity, frequency, duration and number of orgasms they experience. The machine would also allow the user to develop new and original sexual techniques unique to the individual, so it doesn't become the same dull song and dance for everyone. I would become a master at using the device and would be able to satisfy any woman even though I can't physically satisfy a woman.
who would clean these machines??
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

Impoverished stud.
You are basically a god in the bedroom. You chose the size of your sex organ. You have unlimited stamina and recovery - you could service 2, 20, or 200 women at a time with no issues. You are unable to catch STDs of ANY KIND. Your game is immaculate except for the limitations below.

You are stuck at a salary of $10,830 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You are unable to seduce any woman or women making more than a combined salary of $25k; basically, NO SUGAR MOMMAS FOR YOU.

Give me this option, if I can survive with no income, I can survive making that amount of money per year.

Personally I'm not that motivated by money but I do want to get married, so I'm finding a great woman that makes $25K a year. I will be able to survive off of a $35K combined income for the rest of my life living in Tallahassee, FL or Tampa, FL.

Plus this does not indicate what type of job you have to do, so let me be a professional DJ making that money and have a happy wife that I can spend time with who I will give mind-numbing orgasms to on the regular.

You can also save your money, receive clothes, cars, and other things of that sort for free. I will also be able to give back to the community because of my work hours.

Sounds like a pretty decent life to me.

EDIT: My kids will probably also be able to go to school funded by Pell Grants because of how low our combined income would be.
your answer is the only one that makes the "stud" option unselfish. wow.

I'd choose stud

Cant catch any disease? Best believe ima be on my gigilo $!%! and hittin up the sperm bank for mad $$$
pimp.gif

Impoverished stud.

I can make money from the gargantuan size of my penis even if 10k is the most I can make. I'll just live with friends who don't mind.

Don't need a sugar momma if I have a homey with money.

I'd go the money route. You know many doors money opens up? I would bet a lot more than being nice in the sheets.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Choice A+Choice B= Tiger Woods
sorry, but no. choice A + choice B would actually = impotent impoverished billionaire stud. tiger is a billionaire with a high libido (ican't call him a stud. "stud" and "tiger woods" just don't seem to go together.).

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Hmmm be wealthy and don't have a sex game or Be broke with a vicious pipe game and immaculate game

I would take B. and bag a billionaires or millionaires wife or daughter and pimp the system

we have a winner

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Hmmm be wealthy and don't have a sex game or Be broke with a vicious pipe game and immaculate game

I would take B. and bag a billionaires or millionaires wife or daughter and pimp the system

we have a winner

Nope..

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Impoverished stud.
You are basically a god in the bedroom. You chose the size of your sex organ. You have unlimited stamina and recovery - you could service 2, 20, or 200 women at a time with no issues. You are unable to catch STDs of ANY KIND. Your game is immaculate except for the limitations below.

You are stuck at a salary of $10,830 FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. You are unable to seduce any woman or women making more than a combined salary of $25k; basically, NO SUGAR MOMMAS FOR YOU.

Back
Top Bottom