Would you date a girl with one hand? ****update pg. 5!!!!!

in the 2nd pic she has a left hand and the 3rd pic she has a right hand

she missing the third hand?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

It might be a test, to see if you would go out with her even if she only had one hand. Or shes tellin the truth, oh well you're a good man.

or she wasn't sure how to tell him no...so she said she only had one hand thinking dude wasnt gonna like her and leave her alone...hmmmmm idk

Originally Posted by J SUPER

in the 2nd pic she has a left hand and the 3rd pic she has a right hand

she missing the third hand?
i dont see a right hand, i see a right arm tho

she could be testing you tho. go for it

MECKS wrote:
l_f2923bee5d124697ab4c0da4d8aa6e69.png

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
is she missing some fingers also.
Bj with no hands FTW.
what happen to your ol girl?
seems like an easy smash i would feel like %!@$ after. yes im soft
indifferent.gif

The coolest people in the world have no hand..

captain hook..
doomsday (At a point in time)

theres some more i think..

it looks as though she has 2 hands...just one of them is disfigured thats all

go for it man, cuz if your already in good with her (which it sounds like you are) then u might as well seal the deal...and take it from there.
it would def boost up her confindence, so be mature and a good friend.....and dont forget to smash!

Post more pics of the girl man. But man don't ever worry about the hand and just have a good time. You a good man.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

don't be immature about it, man. take her out and treat her like you would any other girl
actually, treat her better. she's used to dudes flipping out cause of her situation. if you swoop in and treat her like a princess,she'll reward you like a king. believe that.

If at any point you reach out to shake her hand, make sure you extend the correct one. Save you from some awkwardness.

R31J23 - my girls still my girl =] like i said, I'm not trying to get at this chick!!!

no smashing!! loll. i have something better to smash
pimp.gif

SO you're taking her just to do so with no plans to hit AND you already have a girl? Why?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

SO you're taking her just to do so with no plans to hit AND you already have a girl? Why?
That's what I'm wondering... How is that appropriate?

Back
Top Bottom