Would you guys ever...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i wouldn't say yes to any people pullin the "hey mister"

but if i know the person, then of course.

same here....I remember going thru some missions to get alcohol.

For someone just posted up? HELL no. I saw an incident where some jit was going undercover for the cops and got some people bagged.

but them beer, have one of them drive drunk and drive, and get hurt/die, they find you on the video tape at 7-11 buying beer.......nope, not me

For those of you that would or do it now, you might wanna reconsider....

Theres a case here in NY from this past New Years where a kid got some adults to buy him booze so him and his friend could party it up.. turns out the kids hadno where to drink so they did it outside... this year there was a snow storm the week of new years and wind temps made it feel like -10 degrees that night.Long story short, one kid died and the 2 dudes that bought him the booze are going to jail for it.

Heres the story: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...police_arrest_2_for_giving_alcohol_to_li.html

i think i asked 3-4 times when i was younger to have someone older than i to buy alcohol.

i'm at 2 for people asking me. once i hit 4, that's it. no more. i guess i'm giving back. hahaha. that doesn't sound good.
nerd.gif

i remember someone got arrested for buying kids drink. it was like an undercover thing..the cops probably paid those kids to do it haha.

man i remember when i was 18 these kids i knew from high school asked me to buy them some wraps. felt pretty bad but i still did it. wont do it again though

Back
Top Bottom