Would you invest in one of these?

Its called a HandyDuo

handyduo-2010-08-03-600.jpg

We never get tired of playing the classics, and we never get tired of new ways to play those classics -- especially hand-crafted portable ones. A modder by the name of loveablechevy has been working on this custom creation for over two full years now, a combination of a RetroDuo gaming system, providing NES and SNES compatibility, with a PSOne portable screen and a whopping 4,250mAh battery. The resulting creation, shown in a video after the break, looks to be on the beefy side, but we would definitely make room for it in our backpacks.

whenever I see people make these they always look so
pimp.gif
. I had the NES and SNES growin up but I was more of Sega kid becase of Sonic. I wish I had the patience and the knowledge on how to make one of these. I remember someone on NT posted a hanheld PSOne and a Dreamcast that was so
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. Had me seriously thinking about makin an offer to get one made. I travel a lot, so having a portable PSOne would go hard.

btw, anyone have the link to the Portable PSOne and Dreamcast?

-The Juice

Its called a HandyDuo

handyduo-2010-08-03-600.jpg

We never get tired of playing the classics, and we never get tired of new ways to play those classics -- especially hand-crafted portable ones. A modder by the name of loveablechevy has been working on this custom creation for over two full years now, a combination of a RetroDuo gaming system, providing NES and SNES compatibility, with a PSOne portable screen and a whopping 4,250mAh battery. The resulting creation, shown in a video after the break, looks to be on the beefy side, but we would definitely make room for it in our backpacks.

whenever I see people make these they always look so
pimp.gif
. I had the NES and SNES growin up but I was more of Sega kid becase of Sonic. I wish I had the patience and the knowledge on how to make one of these. I remember someone on NT posted a hanheld PSOne and a Dreamcast that was so
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. Had me seriously thinking about makin an offer to get one made. I travel a lot, so having a portable PSOne would go hard.

btw, anyone have the link to the Portable PSOne and Dreamcast?

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom