Would you spend 5 years in State Prison for a million dollars?

Do I get the million up front?

if so yes...

put that Mill into a high interest saving account

put myself behind bars.

blessing in disguise... you brolic and gain knowledge.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Dirt

with 100% survival rate yes.

^^ yup. 80% is way too low...and the 5 years is too long (or the money is too low) w/e way you want to look at it.

I'd do one year for a mill, no taxes with 80% survival rate. It'd be easy. Even though I recently just saw that Booty Warrior vid the other day.

I'd do like Steve Zahn in National Security. No need to join a gang, be somebody's play thing, or deal with the other shh in the prison. I'd justknock out a C.O and go to solitary confinement for most of the year. I'd be fine with the even ****tier food, besides I like being alone.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

my life is worth more than that

not only that but it's the fact that you're never going to get that time lost back, EVER

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

hell to the no prison isn't something i'd like to see im a 5 foot 6 small white dude weighing at 140 lbs. I'll be most likely ending up holding someone's pocket passed around like a rag doll!

you know dam right why you posted in here. get that !%%+ outta here.

HHmm..1 Million Straight Cash No Tax (5 Years =200K A Year) I Would have To Say Yea Cause I Would Come Out Alot more Focused And In Great Shape... Think Of ItThis Way No Bills R Expenses To Be Paid And A Mill waiting On U And I'll Have A Mill b4 30 Yrs Old

Hell nah. My freedom is priceless.

I'd rather make it a goal to earn a mill in 5 years then let someone pay me to sit like a sucker for it...

make it 5 mill. Id stay there study and workout and learn secret prison fighting techniques. then come out a swoll/richer man.

Back
Top Bottom