WOW!! Craziest experince of my life

I went to my local clinic to recieve my results for my STD test that I had taken a little over two weeks ago. Im not expecting that I have anything since I have no symptoms and have been pretty safe for the most part, but you can never be too sure. They sit me down for ten minutes as they retrieve the results and I'm looking through the pamphlets thinking look at these suckers with STDs lol
roll.gif

The counselor finally returns to the room and he has three sheets of paper in his hand.

He gives me the first which is HIV-negative
happy.gif

He gives me the second which is chlamydia, gonnorhoeae, and trachomatis- negative
happy.gif

He gives me the third sheet which is Herpes Simplex 1 and 2. (1 is the cold sore unimportant type, and 2 is the BAD herpes)- 1 is negative... 2 is Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alien.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

I start to ask dude mad questions like how is this possible, I have no symptoms, never had an STD, do I need to get a retest, will I get bumps in the future.

Dude calms me down and says many people dont know they have it and that I could have had it for a long time and not known and I can still live a fulfilling life
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

I am in absolute shock and sit there for about ten minutes but I have to go back to work. I walk out with a smile on my face because i dont want the people in the lobby to know anything. My mind is going 100 miles per hour and I dont know what to think.

I get back to my office finally and look over the papers again as I still cannot believe that i have HERPES!!! Im staring down the third page again and all of a sudden it clicks!!! This sheet has a females name on it that is not close to mine and was tested in another month. The third sheet is not mine and the first two sheets with negative results are mine.

I immediately call back up there and they tell me to shred that one and that it was a mixup. I do not have Herpes!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My life has literally flashed in front of my eyes in the last hours. I am a new man now. I feel like a million bucks and am gonna get schwasted. I WIN AT LIFE lol..

You should have tried contacting that girl, made her sue the clinic and gotten a share.

30t6p3b.gif

cliff notes ... speed reading ftw

dude went to clinic
told he had herpes
they made a mistake
OP is happy he doesn't have herpes
OP WON AT LIFE b/c he doesn't have herpes

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You should have tried contacting that girl, made her sue the clinic and gotten a share.

30t6p3b.gif
Well they told me to shred the sheet. Didnt say I did. Its right here beside me lol

Originally Posted by steve steve nash

Originally Posted by Nktran001

30t6p3b.gif
Well they told me to shred the sheet. Didnt say I did. Its right here beside me lol
Paypal me a hunned when you both win.

But...how do you know if you don't have herpes?

All you know is that they gave you someone else's wrong herpes 2 sheet.

You may still have it.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

cliff notes ... speed reading ftw

dude went to clinic
told he had herpes
they made a mistake
OP is happy he doesn't have herpes
OP WON AT LIFE b/c he doesn't have herpes
Thank you sir

Getting those HIV(-) results is probably the best feeling in the world...it makes you wanna party and have fun for the rest of the week
laugh.gif

You could sue them for intentional infliction of emotional distress, though the time period was minor so your damages wouldn't be incredible, but it's nonetheless a definitively viable claim. Open and shut case actually. That's egregious negligence on their part.

Back
Top Bottom