WOW!!

in all seriousness, no legal action can/will be taken on said parties. look at the big picture. they're just a couple pairs of sneakers; memorabilia atbest. what legal entity will take you seriously if you bring this case to them?

Originally Posted by mafiasco

some of yall niketalk %*@%+@ is snitches.

Ok, ALL 13 year olds get outta here. If You dropped 3 or so grand on a pair. WOULD YOU SNITCH? GTOH. Yes, Rust is salty. leave NT. mafiasco.

nike if your reading this, you should consider hiring me to monitor NT
smile.gif
a simple PM is all it takes
laugh.gif

the AJ Is with the devils on the back
eek.gif
thats some skill with a machine... i could see paint but wow... I think Nike has a big priority now. They need todeal with there factories and set some ground rules.

This guy has F--- Nike on a pair of shox!!! thats just outrageous. Funny too. But outrageous.

I am gonna check back on this post tommorow i spent 3 hours deciphering the details and comments
indifferent.gif

This like watching Brett Favres retirement speech... it cant be history, it just cant be.... This will be a hall of fame NT post like BF is going to be a HOFplayer

This guy has F--- Nike on a pair of shox!!! thats just outrageous. Funny too. But outrageous.
This is kinda-sorta random, but I do remember seeing a pair of size 12 Air Force 1 Lows with "F*** YOU" on them from eBay about a yearago. I have the pics on my external hard drive that I'll get later, even though they don't really correlate to the situation. I am pretty sure theywere just random promos though.

Originally Posted by mafiasco

some of yall niketalk %*@%+@ is snitches.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
What would you do in this situation? I would love to know how to handlethis the mafiasco way. These people are paying for more than your car (if you're old enough to drive) on shoes so they should get what they are paying for.Get outta here with that dude.

Originally Posted by jordansiveva

in all seriousness, no legal action can/will be taken on said parties. look at the big picture. they're just a couple pairs of sneakers; memorabilia at best. what legal entity will take you seriously if you bring this case to them?

Legal action can be taken. They might be sneakers, but people are paying thousands of dollars for them. It is a serious issue because these sellers arefrauding people for thousands of dollars. The people who are being decieved can very easily take legal action against the sellers. When dealing with a certainamount of money, fraud will become a felony crime.

As for Nike getting involved, it makes sense. It is their internal affairs since the shoes are being altered in factories. They just want to know who is doingit so they can deal with him and inform the factory to prevent things like this from happening.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by jordansiveva

in all seriousness, no legal action can/will be taken on said parties. look at the big picture. they're just a couple pairs of sneakers; memorabilia at best. what legal entity will take you seriously if you bring this case to them?

Legal action can be taken. They might be sneakers, but people are paying thousands of dollars for them. It is a serious issue because these sellers are frauding people for thousands of dollars. The people who are being decieved can very easily take legal action against the sellers. When dealing with a certain amount of money, fraud will become a felony crime.

As for Nike getting involved, it makes sense. It is their internal affairs since the shoes are being altered in factories. They just want to know who is doing it so they can deal with him and inform the factory to prevent things like this from happening.

Co-Sign. Not only will they be considered fruads. But at a certian pt. its is considered a felony. Im no criminology major.But from what I know aboutEngineering, these people have a lot to be scared off...

It's sad to think it has come to this.
Of course Nike has to do something, do you know how much money/interest they would lose?

How do you know if ANY pair of shoes is legit now?
People could be doing stuff like this to non PE + Game worns as well.
How can you tell if the DS OG Space Jams you paid a grip of money for to be fake.

I can only imagine how pist off Dill and others are right now.
These guys are experts and they got frauded, how do we know that other shoes aren't getting the same treatment.

Nike has been talking about cracking down on fakes for years.
Well Nike, it's time to put up or shut up.

NIKE is taking a hard stand against fakes and the likes. A factory was mentioned in one of the posts. NIKE will want to know which one. So they can cancel thecontract with it. So congratulations Lu and Screech you have just succeeded in making 100 - 150 people in a third world country jobless. People who probablymake less than your lunch money per day and are raising their families with it. You can not understand the pain that this will cause. You never will becauseyou never had to think about where to get food. Not for a month, a week, but just for the next meal.

Just joining in, ya I'm clogging the thread. It's been a long time since I joined NT, and like many I joined for the JB forum (shoot if that's whatit was back then) I've seen a ton of stuff, from OMWN to DMJRSULU, and while I can't say that this is THE worst ever, it's definitely one of themore imaginative schemes I've ever seen cooked up. This is deep. Also my first post since YUKU...
laugh.gif

Word to HATA

^ Hmm - very fishy- I guess Lu wants to move into the world of creating LeBron PE's now.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by theshoegame

Has anyone started compiling a list of known suspected shoes that were either ebayed OR offered to collectors via emails? might be something we should "pool" together and compile....might be smart as collectors, some of these pieces are floating around, and would be good to keep an eye out for them...or better yet maybe since Screech didn't know they were fake he can post a list of everything he received from LU? Same with Joe?........just a thought...regards TheShoeGame

Suspect shoes that come to my mind are..
1. Jordan I AJKO - Black/Red - MJJ stitched
2. Jordan I AJKO - White/Red-Black - Devil stitched on Heel.
3. Jordan I Black-Toe's - Replaced Tongue.
4. Jordan IV - White/Red - stripped pieces - Sampled off.
5. Jordan VI/VII - Black/InfraRed..Black/True Red Hybrid - passed as Prototypes
6. Jordan VI/VII - White/Infrared..Black/True Red Hybrid - passed as Prototypes
7. Jordan VI - Black/Infrared #23 stitched - same font OG V's stitching.
8 . Jordan VI Maroon - passed as Game Worn with stitched 23 on tongue.
9. Jordan VII - Olympic - stripped paint with fake USA embroidery. - Pair #1 sold to Todd
10. Jordan VII - Olympic - stripped paint with fake USA embroidery. - Pair #2 sold to Dill
11. Jordan VIII White/Red - faked to FTPS
12. Jordan XI - Space Jam stitched 45 with altered soles...
13. Jordan XI - Concord stitched 23 with altered soles...
14. Jordan XI - Black/Red - Game 1 stitched inside.
15. Jordan XI Low - Parade - Concord Lows - Mesh Upper
16. Jordan XI Low - Parade - Concord Lows - Leather Upper
17. Jordan XI Low I.E. - Black/Red-White - stitched "Michael Jordan" inside...passed as Game Worn

I know there are more out there, I know it.....anyone else that knows please let me know, so we can update this list.

oh snap...its like they're real...but they're not.....its da equivilant of "playing god" and "cloning" da once thought asunimaginable.....

wow, i read through all 25 pages of this debacle. i joined NT back in 03 and ventured the jordan brand forum only. then i got into nike sb's and moved onto general. i wouldn't have came back here if it wasn't for the post in general. i've been an avid collector for a while now and still own severaljordans from late 90s in deadstock condition.

my $0.02 doesn't really matter but i felt the need to chime in. it's really sad that this is what the game has come down to.

it's unreal.

i hope all the buyers that did shell out a lot of money for these so called pe's, prototypes, samples, and whatnot are reimbursed. and the'supplier' be caught. big ups to all these og og's coming outta left field dropping knowledge and offering aid.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I still have a few questions. Did theshoegame sell the 45 chi X's to screech or lu? I know the other pair went to sole but both Lu and screech had the 45 X's. Did screech send it out to Lu so he could make fake 45 X's? If this guy went and did all this I think he can easily add 45 stitching and duplicate a tag on a pair of DS chicago X's. I mean I would never drop 20k+ with so many suspicions on my mind.

Reason I ask is because of these pics. You can see the 45 X's in both pics so what are you really getting for 20k+? It could be pictured as real but you may get a slightly different pair when they arrive. I feel really sorry for the unsuspected buyers that don't read nt. This is a shame beyond belief and to think screech was totally clueless is hard to believe. He did learn from the best like he said so how could he not tell.
t7inm9.jpg

t7iof9.jpg
Maybe I'm looking into this a little hard here but if you look at the bottom pic...off the reflection of the patent leatheron those Space Jams there is a silhouette of a man..appears to be asian...I assume with a name like Lu...could this actually be him!? Just a thought.....(ifyou can't see the face, turn your head sideways a little..it's somewhat intriguing)

I honestly don't know what to think. I think I might be ready to just sell all of my kicks and just walk away from this hobby.... it's verydiscouraging.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

This is crazy; can a dude get cliffnotes???

if I'm not mistaken.... it's a NT member on here who is selling "customized" PE original Jordans... He supposedly is working with this"Lu" character who works at Nike...

he pretty much takes legit OG Jordans and has "Lu" customize them at Nike to look like vintage PE's, right down to the size tags, and ismaking $$$ of off it on eBay fooling collectors....

he is basically re-defining the meaning of a "fake shoe".... even though they are being made at Nike with legit materials...

I might be wrong, but that's what I got out of this thread.....

stuff like this is simply the reason why if you want to purchase game used/authentic goods you got to get it done through upper deck authenticated to be sureyou are getting what u want, you buy stuff on ebay then you simply will never be 100% sure that you are getting an authentic piece of merchandise because therewill always be unethical nerds like Liu trying to replicate anything and everything to try to make a quick dollar all behind his computer monitor, thats whyeBay is not the place to get any designer label merchandise of any sort because asians will counterfeit anything and everything

This is absolutely pathetic and an insult for those who have been collecting. I just stayed up an hour to read this and screech, I'm glad Screech hasreturned the money to the buyers but to me that shouldn't absolve you of what you did. I can see it now, you call me out because this has nothing to dowith me, but you're wrong this has to do with me and every other collector on this forum, on ISS, hypebeast, etc. Why? Because a lot of us have actuallyput in work into this hobby and this culture that in some cases we have grown to love. I've collected for 8 years and NEVER would I have thought someonewould stoop so low. Say what you want about you not "knowing" but I find that hard to believe. This is larceny and legal matters should be taken.I'm glad I'm not you, and in my opinion you should be banned.

I feel like I'm watchin a effin movie,

I looked beck @ my 1st post in here(pg2) and my tone has completely changed....

I'm not gonna son myself,but,I will show respect when respect is due,good work to the jedi council,lol
laugh.gif
(imma big star wars fan)

Back
Top Bottom