Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Does being a great athlete mean he has a complete move set? A variety of submissions? Can he match up with different wrestler's styles? Who's the IC champ now?
We shall wait and see. "Cream always rises".

Knowing how to wreste is the last thing someone needs to know how to do to succeed in "sports entertainment. "

He was already the Univeral champion and it worked he just got hurt. We don’t have the same thoughts on the size thing it’s not a factor for me.

But it isn't JUST about size. I have always said that.

Style isn't believable enough to take down people like Roman, Brock, Lashley.

Not aggressive enough. Not powerful enough for his size to be taken seriously on that level.

Same with Cody.

It's cool, being US/IC means something.

F5vk.gif

WWE-big-show-paramedic-slams-stretcher-against-pole-1403567275i.gif

But it isn't JUST about size. I have always said that.

Style isn't believable enough to take down people like Roman, Brock, Lashley.

Not aggressive enough. Not powerful enough for his size to be taken seriously on that level.

Same with Cody.

It's cool, being US/IC means something.
What is this based on your opinion? Because it’s a fact that they did it and he was very much over at the time. What else matters ?

And by your logic Big show should be hr longest reigning WWE champion of all time

My issue is dude compared Dante Martin to him. He can't talk at all, lacks charismas, and definitely isn't some sort of ring technician. Just a random flippy guy going for spots.
Yea Dante Martin is as green of a wrestler that gets regular TV time for either company.

Dudes like him need experience without wrestling in front of a national audience.

What is this based on your opinion? Because it’s a fact that they did it and he was very much over at the time. What else matters ?

And by your logic Big show should be hr longest reigning WWE champion of all time

When he was the Universal Champ, it was the 2nd most important title. So technically, he has never been THE man of the company. So I am agreeing that he IS secondary championship worthy.

I won't even entertain that Big Show comment. Do better than that man.

I’m not talking about her a** :lol:. I thought she had thicker legs, but maybe I’m romanticizing. She looks all around skinnier than what I remember.

People were shtting on her about it online a while back and she said something about having some health issues that accounted for her weight loss. Apparently it's something she couldn't control, and was not real pleased about it.

My issue is dude compared Dante Martin to him. He can't talk at all, lacks charismas, and definitely isn't some sort of ring technician. Just a random flippy guy going for spots.
The comparison was based on IF they were to match up against each other Dante would be the more entertaining one to watch in a match and the one to get the neutral to cheer for him.
Of course Montez is the better "sports entertainer" but in-ring not really entertaining. Better suited as a tag team.
Dante's flippy stuff is better than Montez's whatever stuff

Back
Top Bottom