Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

The comparison was based on IF they were to match up against each other Dante would be the more entertaining one to watch in a match and the one to get the neutral to cheer for him.
Of course Montez is the better "sports entertainer" but in-ring not really entertaining. Better suited as a tag team.
Dante's flippy stuff is better than Montez's whatever stuff

That flippy stuff will only take Dante so far.

We will see where he is in a few years. He has time and is still young/green.

When he was the Universal Champ, it was the 2nd most important title. So technically, he has never been THE man of the company. So I am agreeing that he IS secondary championship worthy.

I won't even entertain that Big Show comment. Do better than that man.
I’m using your own believability logic. It sounds silly because it is.

Vince is gone you can think for yourself now. Wrestling doesn’t have to exist in a box that some old white dude created 50 years ago.

But it isn't JUST about size. I have always said that.

Style isn't believable enough to take down people like Roman, Brock, Lashley.

Not aggressive enough. Not powerful enough for his size to be taken seriously on that level.

Same with Cody.

It's cool, being US/IC means something.

What is this based on your opinion? Because it’s a fact that they did it and he was very much over at the time. What else matters ?

And by your logic Big show should be hr longest reigning WWE champion of all time
Styles and Roman had a nice little feud. They had a really good Premium Event match. I don't remeber what event IT was. SS or Wm

I’m using your own believability logic. It sounds silly because it is.

Vince is gone you can think for yourself now. Wrestling doesn’t have to exist in a box that some old white dude created 50 years ago.
I've never said someone smaller shouldn't beat anyone larger.

So again, your Big Show (attempted) point is an amazing reach.

Like I said, do better.

Styles and Roman had a nice little feud. They had a really good Premium Event match. I don't remeber what event IT was. SS or Wm

AJ is known as a Pitbull. Smaller in stature but very Intense/aggressive that goes along with his technical/flying skills.

Finn Balor doesn't have that IT.

So yea, to pretend I am strictly basing it off size shows a lack of comprehension.

Alexa siding with Baby Girl and Asule :smh:
Is this side by side with commercials a Paul thing or are they just doing what AEW does along with the Saturday premium event thing

I've never said someone smaller shouldn't beat anyone larger.

So again, your Big Show (attempted) point is an amazing reach.

Like I said, do better.
As I said I used your logic maybe you don’t like it’s application here but it’s your logic.

And his finishing move is a diving stomp to the chest more than adequate to to take out anyone of any size.

So unless they plan on pushing Shirai, they are pulling an AEW right now.
Your world champ is being taken to the limit by a "random outsider."

As I said I used your logic maybe you don’t like it’s application here but it’s your logic.

And his finishing move is a diving stomp to the chest more than adequate to to take out anyone of any size.

That isn't my logic. You need to do a better job of reading.

A match doesn't start and end with the finishing move.

But you got it.

Back
Top Bottom