Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Yeah that was a good one

I don't know what it is with Rosa but she was putting on way better matches before she was actually champion
For sure . She’s my favorite womens wrestler but something just isn’t clicking with her reign. No defining feud and some really awkward matches

Yea Liv has no business being champ.

But yall love just "giving" the belt to folks that "deserve" it. (Whatever the hell that even means)

Liv earned her title oppurtunity by winning MITB, everything adter that makes me dislike her, she tapped. BUM.

No worries Sashakashi69 coming soon.

For sure . She’s my favorite womens wrestler but something just isn’t clicking with her reign. No defining feud and some really awkward matches

images

You can always say he went off somewhere, trained, got his mind right, lost weight and is a "New man."

Yeah well that would have to be built into the kayfabe story. IF someone like Braun or wyatt Earp are brought back with no explanation IT wood just be plain dumb. This has happened in the past but hopefully Levesque will have an explanation for a return like that. Hopefully HE wil acknowledge the Smarks
Crazy to think all WWE had to do is have 2 weeks of "success" for the thread to get back to the Good Ole Days.
WWE-ites were awfully quiet for a while. Only popped their heads out of the hole when Cody debuted to back track on everything THEY had said about him the year prior
Bout to put on summerslam since I heard good things
You got tired of seeing my Mets wash those bums on your avy?

Last edited:
Yeah that was a good one

I don't know what it is with Rosa but she was putting on way better matches before she was actually champion

She has been treated as an afterthought since she won the belt.

They didn't eem mention her being the new champion on the Dynamite after she won IT.

TK's golden girl has been featured more prominently than Rosa since she won the title from her.

When I mentioned a while back how Rosa's title reign was underwhelming, AEA18 AEA18 told me I was overreacting.

"Randon Outsider" gets more love from Tony Khan.

Damn Riho got more love during those early AEW days.

But all we can do is *wait and see.*

Yes you know THIS
She has been treated as an afterthought since she won the belt.

They didn't eem mention her being the new champion on the Dynamite after she won IT.

TK's golden girl has been featured more prominently than Rosa since she won the title from her.
Seems like she's better off and more entertaining when she's chasing the title and not when she's holding the title.
Tony Cracks really dropped the ball with her and the cowboy guy

Peaks and valleys in being a fan of this stuff but you can never be fully out. Vince finally being defeated by the consequences of his actions has got me intrigued in how things could look going forward.

Also wanna catch up on the best of what AEW been doing I missed too and any NJPW stuff I’ve missed
Now is a better time than ever to get back into IT.
F0r WWE just watch SummerFest and the follow up RAM and SD.
For A&W check out the special event Dynamites, Forbidden Door and the ROH PPV
Heck, even the Ric Flair PPV had some decent matches

Yea Liv has no business being champ.

But yall love just "giving" the belt to folks that "deserve" it. (Whatever the hell that even means)
I think those “they deserve it” champs are ok as long as they’re used as transitional champs only. People like Liv should never hold a belt longer than 3 months. Give them 2 ppv defenses and then drop it at a big ppv..

Back
Top Bottom